Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002

Mystery Prize posted:

I'm an Octopode :negative:

I'd give anything to see Octopodes get a "grows a body" mutation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002
Just threw away my latest HuWa concoction who was casting lvl 8+ spells in GDA and finishing up his 15 rune run, RIP sweet prince, thanks bug that has your health bar not appear when resuming a game on webtiles.

Edit: Clearing literally every branch without finding a single source of Haste is loving infuriating, did they cut that spell from .16 or something?

Oh also no high lvl evocations whatsoever, that sucked too. RNG decided Every Good Weapon Ever was the name of the game.

I Love You! fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Mar 13, 2015

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002

kaschei posted:

Apparently they've changed the EVP to UC at some point but I still don't think this is a great idea

Always wear GDA, never not dragon

On an unrelated note, does anyone else feel the storm god is absurdly overpowered? He basically trivializes the early and midgame for anyone wearing even moderately good armour. Apart from the ease of a melee 3-rune run (not that those are hard anyway) it provides for rear end-easy transition into an Ash lategame hybrid build. Ramping invocations and armour makes it trivial to survive throughout the majority of the normal game, gives you plenty of damage and safety, and lets you clear branches like Vault with minimal danger. Then when you flip to Ash you liquidate your invocations into spellskills, leave the armour, and almost immediately have a tremendously viable hybrid without any real downsides.

Being able to hurl screen-clearing murder while passively ramping offensive and defensive output, creating tons of safe squares, and passively murdering chaff is amazing and you don't even need decent gear to get by despite playing a normally squishy build. The penance is also pretty much a non-issue once you have decent resists since the summons don't actually do anything dangerous apart from punch.

I Love You! fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Mar 13, 2015

• Locked thread