Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
You tell me
Revolver Ocelot
Cyborg Ninja
Psycho Mantis
Sniper Wolf
Vulcan Raven
Liquid Snake
The Pain
The Fear
The End
The Fury
The Sorrow
Yevnegy Volgin
The Boss
Laughing Octopus
Ragin' Raven
Crying Wolf
Vamp
Screaming Mantis
Liquid Ocelot
Vamp Again
ummm...
Solidus Snake
Gray Fox
THE SHOTGUNNER
Spark Mandrill
View Results

• Locked thread
Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

it's shoot gunner and yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

Zombie Squared posted:

What was the name of the fat dude on rollerskates? I think that boss fight was when my dumb teen self finally realised mgs was a parody.

a parody of what?

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

METAL GEAR ISN'T EVEN ON THAT FUCKIN LIST gently caress THIS

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

GOOD JOB FOR HAVING CYBORG NINJA AND GRAY FOX AS SEPERATE OPTIONS THO YOU DUM DUM POLL CREATOR

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

Nanomashoes posted:

The end is the best boss because the first time you play it you try to counter snipe him and it takes like 2 hours and is tense as hell but then after that you just charge at him shirtless with a shotgun and blow his old man head open

or you wait him to death

• Locked thread