Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Someone funked my washing machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I shat in your laundry bag and it must have clogged it sorry op

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

have you tried washing it

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Need more details op. Is it too noisy? Does it have a problem draining? Is it not spinning? Please be more specific so that we can help with your problem.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Google the error code op, saved me a new washing machine a few years ago. #lifehacks

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
give her a slap, amirite gentlemen!?!?

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I do enjoy that song. Thanks for reminding me.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

There are so many possibilities here. Do I enjoy the two videos mashed together as intended by OP? Embrace the spirit of mash-up and pause-unpause one of the videos to make my own mash-up? Maybe play with the volume? Do I go back and rewatch the single videos?

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

To all those people at the edge of their seats wondering what action I took, I lowered the washing machine volume, and then rewatched only the music video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Not too many people know this but if you have a problem, post about it in GBS and your problem will be instantly fixed.

• Locked thread