Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

SaltLick posted:

i am not a sophisticated uptown girl im not allowed to drink a mimosa

Then just mix some wine coolers and a bottle of cheap Spumante.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
THe best cure is some greasy pizza!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

HonorableTB posted:

I never get hangovers no matter how much I drink because I'm not a retard and drink tons of water before passing out. Hangovers are primarily due to dehydration so drink plenty of water before you go to sleep fags
Even with tons of water I'll usually have a mild hangover, but you sorta just learn to power through that. For me the worst thing I feel is that a night of heavy drinking is almost invariably accompanied by waking up 2-3 hours after falling asleep and then waking up periodically for the next 3 hours with restless sleep, then finally I can sleep normally for the last couple hours before work. This never used to happen when I started drinking (I'd basically just sleep like a rock until I woke up in the morning), but sleep deprivation is pretty much guaranteed if I'm still buzzed (or worse) when I go to bed.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

SaltLick posted:

Orgasms are p awesome when hungover but coming down from it sucks poo poo

i find the opposite

which is really disappointing because i am horny as gently caress when hungover

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Robo Reagan posted:

congrats on being 20 and no they're not

24 and yes they are

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
its not just dehydration dumdums

i thought this bastion of atheist scientists would have been more skeptical of this dogmatic belief

:fedora::goonsay:

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
getting old sucks WRT to hangovers (and probably some other stuff whatever)

but at least being drunk still rules hell yeah man

One time I was having breakfast with a friend and he was like "you know if you didn't drink you wouldn't get hangovers, why do you even drink if you have to deal with hangovers"

because life is a series of events in in which you trade pleasure for pain in varying amounts and directions you drat fool geez

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Monkey Fracas posted:

being drunk still rules hell yeah man

thread title please

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Was hungover this morning. The water and cheeseburger eggrolls didn't help as much as I expected. Pretty sure I drank drat near a gallon of water too. Sleeping in my office however did work

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
I'm 28 now and hangovers seem to get a lot worse. I do almost no prep the night before, so when I wake up I have to do it all then. This is my ritual

1. Two ice cold bottles of Lucozade Sport. Neck the first one then take the second steadily
2. No masturbating because the post orgasm headache is worse than the rest of the hangover
3. Fatty, salty food and plenty of carbs
4. Some kind of chocolate (lots)
5. Usually I have to work the day after drinking, so I suppose keeping active helps
6. Drink a half of beer. No matter how much the thought disgusts you, this has always helped me on the times I've been brave enough to do it

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I can never do hair of the dog. My body rejects drinking any more alcohol when feeling like garbage

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
dog hair is great when you don't have to go to work but it makes me feel like an alcoholic a little

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider

SaltLick posted:

I can never do hair of the dog. My body rejects drinking any more alcohol when feeling like garbage

So all the time

Lemon
May 22, 2003

A. Never start drinking
B. Never stop drinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE

MegaGatts posted:

I'm a gay bitch boy who can't handle my drinks ect. ect. ect.

I mean WE didnt say it....

Pro drinker MLG NoScope PROTIP: keep bottles of gatorade in yo fridge and make yourself drink a whole one before you pass out. Never be hungover again

• Locked thread