Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Musket
Mar 19, 2008
http://pedialyte.com/products/freezerpops

Eat 2 of those and a greasy breakfast that includes chicken fried steak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

:eyepop: i've never seen these omg gotta get some

They actually work really well. Better than gatoraid and water, but dont skip the water.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Fandyien posted:

everytone i've ever known that kept pedialyte and ensure around and poo poo has either been a sickly, waiflike girl or an adderall addict who lost the desire to deal with solid food

Do you drink a lot? I do. Sometimes you gotta get extra help. Maybe its time for me to go to a few AA meetings.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Fandyien posted:

alcohol sucks and heres why

1. it makes you dizzy eventually
2. it doesn't taste good
3. it makes oyu bad at videogames

weed solves all of these problems

1. Not really unless your one of those people that hits the ground running and is pissed in an hour
2. Try other forms of spirits or beer. Fernet and Ginger is a good place to start. Or craft cocktails.
3. Who cares, video games are over.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
best hangover cure is 6 bloody marys the next morning.

• Locked thread