Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I am a real bitch I guess because the excessive water thing doesn't work too well

tbf this was after like a whole day of drinking tho, that was the last time I was really bad the day after

I went to a beer festival a few weeks ago though and also drank all day and did not have a hangover the day after but was not nearly as drunk that day I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
yeah the best thing is to just have some more drinks but you can't always do that

Theshby posted:

you are {in fact} a real bitch. how will u live with this?

it is my cross to bear for life

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
getting old sucks WRT to hangovers (and probably some other stuff whatever)

but at least being drunk still rules hell yeah man

One time I was having breakfast with a friend and he was like "you know if you didn't drink you wouldn't get hangovers, why do you even drink if you have to deal with hangovers"

because life is a series of events in in which you trade pleasure for pain in varying amounts and directions you drat fool geez

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
dog hair is great when you don't have to go to work but it makes me feel like an alcoholic a little

• Locked thread