Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Uuuuugh Eagles lineman just got a leg bent sideways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
"Legs just aren't supposed to bend that way. :shrug:"

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Anyone got a stream for these awful games?

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=americanfootball

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Anyone got a stream for these awful games?

Here is a red zone stream:

http://www.vipleague.se/american-football/246515/1/the-nfl-redzone-live-stream-online.html

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Vick is only playing 1 snap they said. Just for the crowd reaction.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Oh hey Zach Sudfeld is still employed.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It is only through the cleansing fire of the 4th preseason game that the new season can truly begin. Surely my brothers, we can weather like, an hour or two and some moderate drinking and then get distracted on YouTube or something and like...welcome in the new dawn. Or something.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
EJ Manuel better continue being hilarious tonight

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Remember that time Matt Barkley was going to be a 1st rounder?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Sammy Watkins is injured again :lol:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Watching Eagles/Jets online in a room with Pats/Giants on the TV. My wife thinks this is hilarious. She doesn't realize that this is a cry for help.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Eagles don't always wear white jerseys at home do they? Seems weird.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

lol at soon as I write that Barkley bombs one to Benn. He still sucks though.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Volkerball posted:

Eagles don't always wear white jerseys at home do they? Seems weird.

They do now, and it IS weird. I'd prefer they did kelly green at home and dark green away or something.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Heh, that's the Chiefs actual starting right tackle in there as a backup getting beat by whoever on Green Bay. This line is not going to be fun to watch.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Elliot on the Packers, a rookie FA has 5 sacks in the last 2.5 games.

I think he makes the cut.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ozu posted:

lol at soon as I write that Barkley bombs one to Benn. He still sucks though.

He really does. I long for the days of Kafka when I watch him play. If anyone really wants to know how bad MAtt Barkley is, check him out in the 19-0 Cowboys rout of the Eagles last year.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Is it the Joe Webb show tonight or is Derek Anderson's wife holding the kid in for the game?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

anime gently caress pillow posted:

They do now, and it IS weird. I'd prefer they did kelly green at home and dark green away or something.

I'd prefer they did dark green at home and white away like everyone except the dumbass cowboys. :shrug:

midwat
May 6, 2007

:siren: Aaron Dobson is alive, apparently

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I do not feel good about the Bengals special teams unit. This is a new feeling and I don't like it.

Mughe
Mar 17, 2007

I'll tolerate you until I can replace you.
Derek Anderson carving our second first string apart. Season's over.

Mughe fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Aug 29, 2014

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Flynn looks like he's got this even more locked up than he did coming in. I dunno that that means anything.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Wow, Eli's actually playing

midwat
May 6, 2007

Kalli posted:

I guess the Giants O has been really bad so far, so they need more reps?

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Jayrone Elliot will be a first ballot Hall of Fame'r

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
JORDAN PALMER IS IN

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Grittybeard posted:

Heh, that's the Chiefs actual starting right tackle in there as a backup getting beat by whoever on Green Bay. This line is not going to be fun to watch.

Worst in the league, baby!

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kalli posted:

Technically.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm that guy who's just watching the new left guard as if I can discern anything about how he'll perform by watching him.

Haha, how'd that bullshit work?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm praying that ABC decides to switch to showing me Division III football instead of this, I'm having palpitations watching Curtis Marsh

midwat
May 6, 2007

I love watching Garoppolo play.

e: and he throws a pick as I write that

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
The Giants starters are getting schooled by guys who won't be on the Pats tomorrow.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Man, I really don't think that should be a flag.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I really wanna like Jeremy Hill. :smith:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jimmy G should've had 3 ints so far.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kalli posted:

Jimmy G should've had 3 ints so far.

Then why are Pats fans so insistent that he's going to suitably replace Tom Brady? Is it foolhardy and needed hope they cling to in the face of an endless void?

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
These illegal contact calls are unbelievable. You can get away with twice as much contact in the NBA without a foul call.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Clark Hunt: "We're really lucky to have a great stadium like Arrowhead" yeah it's cool "that can hold a Super Bowl" uh, in theory, like if every other stadium in the league burns down "now we're just waiting for the NFL to bring the Super Bowl back to a cold weather outdoor stadium." What?

Like, I'm hoping that he's just being a jerk because the thought that he would actually be dumb enough to think a Super Bowl in KC is a possibility is terrifying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Then why are Pats fans so insistent that he's going to suitably replace Tom Brady? Is it foolhardy and needed hope they cling to in the face of an endless void?

Because he's actually looked pretty good considering we've been watching Ryan Mallet and Hoyer suck it up for years back there. I've moved all the way up to cautiously optimistic that he might be okay in two years.

He's just pegged two receivers tonight and had the ball pop straight up both times and that intercepted bomb shouldn't have been a bullshit illegal contact.

• Locked thread