Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The Eagles are gonna win without our Sanchize Quarterback or that Foles loser stepping onto the field. What a joke the Jets are, they're trash as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Classic Foles. He's the goofiest motherfucker alive and he sucks. I pine for the day Sanchez takes his rightful place as the Eagles' future.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Oh my god he looks like a really juiced up 12 year old, that would be the perfect example of why we want Sanchez here in Philadelphia.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Vertical Lime posted:

Vick is the only Jet to come out for the coin toss

And he lost

Vick is used to it.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Volkerball posted:

Eagles don't always wear white jerseys at home do they? Seems weird.

They do now, and it IS weird. I'd prefer they did kelly green at home and dark green away or something.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ozu posted:

lol at soon as I write that Barkley bombs one to Benn. He still sucks though.

He really does. I long for the days of Kafka when I watch him play. If anyone really wants to know how bad MAtt Barkley is, check him out in the 19-0 Cowboys rout of the Eagles last year.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm praying that ABC decides to switch to showing me Division III football instead of this, I'm having palpitations watching Curtis Marsh

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kalli posted:

Jimmy G should've had 3 ints so far.

Then why are Pats fans so insistent that he's going to suitably replace Tom Brady? Is it foolhardy and needed hope they cling to in the face of an endless void?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

football fuckerman posted:

I know it's against backups but it's good to see the browns not shooting themselves in the foot here

So I thought you were Rap but now I see someone else with your old name?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

If any Eagles defenders get seriously hurt, especially at CB, we are so hosed it's not even funny.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

coming home to find out jeremy hill is hurt woo

Very minorly, and he had a great showing against third stringers.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Manziel doesn't have what it takes to be a leader in the NFL. He doesn't have the character to get it done on the biggest stage of them all. To win a game, you have to win a locker room first.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

midwat posted:

The Pats backup RBs look super bad

Bolden?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

FuzzySkinner posted:

Thanks for that hot take bro, now who do you think is better, Kobe or LeBron?

It's obviously Kobe! :D :D

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

football fuckerman posted:

Browns defensive starters, except for Haden and a couple others, just got schooled by the bears led by david fales

I'm not mad really but it's just sad

How about the guy you guys passed on Watkins for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

Liking Henry Josey tonight. Wonder if he might challenge Polk for the Eagles 3rd RB spot.

Counterpoint: I started drinking in the 1st quarter.

Its a real possibility he beats Polk out.

• Locked thread