Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

I can pee sideways after drinking 8 cups of coffee a day for a month. What's yours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I own a 1998 Toyota Corolla

Captain No-mates

i have the power to turn off my alarm merely by using 5 minutes worth of telekinesis

pig slut lisa

irl is good

extra arms (Hindu god)

tao of lmao

At a stop light, I can make it turn green if I say "annnnnd GREEN!" repeatedly until it changes.

Hobo Grandpa

"Trigger" is my trigger word.
My dog thinks it's pretty cool how I materialize his food out of nowhere 3 times a day.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I can bend my arms all the way around like hosed up inverted alien knees

tao of lmao

I have an unusually cool, dry taint, even in the hottest of weather. Ol' Cucumber-Gooch, that's what they used to call me.

Captain No-mates

i feel like the film inception ripped off my super power of planting ideas into peoples minds. for example if i want chocolate milk all i have to do is incessently whine about it to my mom for about a week and hey presto theres the chocolate milk and she doesn't suspect a thing ;)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I can take perfectly good food and turn it into feces

Captain No-mates

Luvcow posted:

I can take perfectly good food and turn it into feces

wait are you the one who's been doing this to me my entire life???

FartGhost

i can produce fluids from my body that i store in my bathtub allowing me to have a free bath every few weeks

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Captain No-mates posted:

wait are you the one who's been doing this to me my entire life???

Yes, I am the feces fairy

I leave a nickel in your rectum

Lil Cunty

moist palms and clammy feet, regardless of the time of day, temperature and season

Captain No-mates

i can use a voice thats appropriate for talking inside, JOSH :argh:

Pinche Rudo

I can always tell a woman's bra size

FartGhost

i can move stuff around with my brain, like my arms for example

Captain No-mates

FartGhost posted:

i can move stuff around with my brain, like my arms for example

this wouldnt be impressive normally but fartghost left out the fact that he is quadriplegic

Diqnol

I can delete BYOB.

treasure bear

I can fly but only about 1½ feet high and only for a about a second

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

I can pee and poop at the same time!!!

Machai

My power is that when I have to poop it turns out that whoever pooped last emptied the roll and didn't get another.

posting while stuck on the toilet

Dexters Secret

i'm a sociopath

Hexel

My pee stream splits in two after a wank

gingerberger

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

No More Heroes posted:

My pee stream splits in two after a wank

Mine splits, then comes back together, then turns into a snakes head

brotherly

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
i can love with all of my being and heart another living inaccessible human being trapped across the fleshy void that is my own brain matter i can well and truly LOVE another defecating broken flawed piece of future dead meat i can leave despite the horror of the silence that waits for us all and that friend is my power

gingerberger

the brotherly phl posted:

i can love with all of my being and heart another living inaccessible human being trapped across the fleshy void that is my own brain matter i can well and truly LOVE another defecating broken flawed piece of future dead meat i can leave despite the horror of the silence that waits for us all and that friend is my power

so nothing; you could have just said your super power is nothing.

Senior Management

no one likes me, I am playing pokemon y, and I have a valid driver's license. Clearly I am very talented.

tao of lmao

the brotherly phl posted:

i can fart the alphabet in morse-code

brotherly

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Air Julio posted:

i can fart the alphabet in morse-code

ugh yeah that's better you're right

El Spider

i can squeeze a glass jar with my rear end in a top hat until it breaks

gingerberger

Los Lobos posted:

i can squeeze a glass jar with my rear end in a top hat until it breaks

how does an rear end in a top hat break?

tao of lmao

gingerberger posted:

you squeeze it on a jar

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

gingerberger posted:

Delete their forum

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Luvcow posted:

Delete their forum

:pusheen:

tao of lmao

Luvcow posted:

Delete their forum

rofl

poverty goat

i can wash down 6 unisom with codeine cough syrup and vodka and not even get sleepy

cuntman.net

Luvcow posted:

Delete their forum

:niggly:

tao of lmao

I can bump threads from nearly any page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

im a MOTHErfuckin monster

• Locked thread