Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

lonesomedwarf posted:

hELLO. i WANT TO KNOW WHAT SORT OF GHOST i WILL BE. THANKS IA

ghost twink. a sexy gay ghost w/ a skinny but defined body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

gorki posted:

op will i be rich in the afterlife

spectral otaku

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Budohead posted:

a gay ghost, I hope

grey ghost

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
remember to upvote, rate and subscribe if u like ghosts

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

ilikedirt posted:

theres like 12 layrrs of afterlife and each layer ur given a new job by the god of ghosts anubis. after u are done with the last layer as a supreme mummy and die u go to 7th heaven

sounds good but what if you gently caress up your ghost job
like what if I just took the coin and then dumped suckers off in the desert instead of guiding them to their destination

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

SniperWoreConverse posted:

sounds good but what if you gently caress up your ghost job
like what if I just took the coin and then dumped suckers off in the desert instead of guiding them to their destination

in the afterlife u dont really got free will any more ur more like kida programmed to do stuff. u still feel like u got free will but u just dont mess up ur ghost job its kind of relieving in a way bc u dont have to worry about the stuff u worried about alive like bills etc. u just chill out in a old mental hospital for instance and clang chains

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ilikedirt posted:

a thanful ghost that goes around on thanksgiving and ghostly says thank u to ppl who feel unappreciated

Awwwww. :}

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
who is space ghost, i am hoping it's me

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
What kind of ghost will I become? I hope it's not the Patrick Swayze kind. I'm hoping for a more of a grim, silent ghost that is seen out of the corner of one's eye in dark rooms and other creepy places.

As an aside about ghosts, I had these signs made up at the local trophy shop and I put one in each of the teacher's bathrooms at my school:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

genesplicer posted:

What kind of ghost will I become? I hope it's not the Patrick Swayze kind. I'm hoping for a more of a grim, silent ghost that is seen out of the corner of one's eye in dark rooms and other creepy places.

As an aside about ghosts, I had these signs made up at the local trophy shop and I put one in each of the teacher's bathrooms at my school:

I think kids still do that, but I guess sneaking into children's bathrooms and putting up fake signs doesn't look so good eh?

• Locked thread