Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What kind of ghost would I be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
There is a fair chance that I could be a ghost in my later career; I am curious as to what category of ghost, though.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

brave nazi aviator posted:

what's the point in haunting something totally inaccessible

theres other ghosts there obv. plus fish ghost, whale ghost (good at singin) + titanic ghosts from totanic playing old timey music. the ocean floors got lots of ghost if u think about how many ppl die theyre

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

brave nazi aviator posted:

what's the point in haunting something totally inaccessible
whats the point of anything.... cruel world, :qq:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

THS posted:

what the ghost am i

vandal ghost... ur gonna write im gay IN BLOOD on walls and some ppl get scared but some ppl get confused for instance a uoung married couple will have there first fight bc the wife will think the husbands coming out the closet but tge husbands like no, thats the ghost in this house. basically its p much season 1 american horror story

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ghost in the shell (turtle ghost)

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

civil war ghost in gettysburg

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ilikedirt posted:

ghost in the shell (turtle ghost)
no wonder i'm so good @ spooking my turtles!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

gently caress the ROW posted:

Please post my ghost

american spirit

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
tell me tell me

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

stylish ghost that use gold chains instead of old rusty scary ones

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!

Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp

ilikedirt posted:

stylish ghost that use gold chains instead of old rusty scary ones

SWEET 5

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Space cash posted:

i already know i'm gonna ne a slimer

sorry not a slimer but close ur a fatso ghost for example from the casper movie

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Harrower posted:

forsee my ghostly future pls

woah this is cray u actually dont turn to a ghost. u end up a skeleton!!!!! holy sh*t!!!!! *pats u on the back* u lucky dog

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

When I poop, sonetimes I think a finger is going to reach up and touch my butthole. What ghost am I?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Applewhite posted:

What kind of ghost would I be?

ur gonna be a dream ghost aka a freddy kruger

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

what is my destiny?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ChickenHeart posted:

There is a fair chance that I could be a ghost in my later career; I am curious as to what category of ghost, though.

crying ghost thats always facing away from u and its in a corner. when u turn around u have no face except two empty holes for eyes and u stare coldly at the person looking at u and ur silent but ur body is moving as if ur crying

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Absolute Lithops posted:

tell me tell me

car wash ghost

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Vote accepted! Thanks a lot!

FYAD SECRETARY
Aug 14, 2003

i dont want to be a ghost

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

super macho dude posted:

When I poop, sonetimes I think a finger is going to reach up and touch my butthole. What ghost am I?

actuslly u get raptured up on judgment day while ur still alive so u dont keave a ghost just a pile of clothes

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Phil Niekro posted:

what is my destiny?

ur a library ghost. u get joy from mixing up books and also making them fly around spookyishly

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ilikedirt posted:

actuslly u get raptured up on judgment day while ur still alive so u dont keave a ghost just a pile of clothes

I KNEW not believing in God would pay off in the end!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I don't believe in ghosts. What kinda ghost will I be?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I hope I'm a sexy ghost. Or at least one that can walk through walls and poo poo.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

ilikedirt posted:

car wash ghost
Cool, i think living in a car wash would be kinda fun if you didn't have to worry about getting soap in your eyes :)

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Moola posted:

Vote accepted! Thanks a lot!

u become a double ghost after dying while already a ghost (second death). ur job is to scare ghosts so their reminded of there place and dont get to cocky. sometimes called a ghost cop bc u also solve ghostcrimes

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Ghost of Christmas whores?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I would like to know what kind of ghost I will be.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Divine my ghostly presence!

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

ilikedirt posted:

ur a library ghost. u get joy from mixing up books and also making them fly around spookyishly

good

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

ilikedirt posted:

u become a double ghost after dying while already a ghost (second death). ur job is to scare ghosts so their reminded of there place and dont get to cocky. sometimes called a ghost cop bc u also solve ghostcrimes

man thi s ounds pretty great

i kinda cant wait to die again tbh lol

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
gohst

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

FYAD SECRETARY posted:

i dont want to be a ghost

tv ghost that shows up on tv screens of ppl half asleep and u say really creepy stuff every night that slowly drives ur victims crazy!!!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
hey ilikedirt what kind of ghost am going going to be when i drop my mortal coils

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Will I be a powerful ghost?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ikanreed posted:

I don't believe in ghosts. What kinda ghost will I be?

u become the vision of death ppl see moments before they die. basically its gonna be ur job to point at ppl w/ ur skeletal finger but have a kind if grim but accepting look in ur face that kind of says its ur time now. its ok dont be scared. so its kind of tough but u feel fulfilled by it bc u feel like u have purpose for 1nce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

No. 6 posted:

I hope I'm a sexy ghost. Or at least one that can walk through walls and poo poo.

ghost dad

• Locked thread