Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
we dont really have places in my country thta focuses on chicken let alone fried chicken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im sure fried chicken tastes good but fried stuff isn't massively popular here in the first place. I think fried chicken fast food places is a pretty american thing, I haven't seen stuff like that around in most of the Euro countries I've been to at least

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Kebab loving owns and is the premiere fast food in my country along with pizzas I think

Dont know why anyone would even bother with fried chicken, or most other fast foods, when there's kebab

of course there's like a lot of different types of kebab and i've been to a lot of places that serve really garbage kebab BUT when it's good it's truly amazing

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I think you can find fried chicken (and any other food) in most of Europe but not in the same way as in America. Fried chicken is just not that big of a thing here from my own experience

I've been to huge cities like Paris for example and you can find whatever the hell you want there but you're going to find a lot of other fastfood stuff before you find a KFC lol

However my own country does in fact not have any KFC's (which is the only fried chicken brand i know of)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it comes as no surprise that the UK (fattest country in europe) has the most KFC's in all of Europe lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_KFC_franchises#Europe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Number of KFC's in the entirety of Europe, (including all of Russia) but excluding the UK: 1080

Number of KFC's in the UK alone: 800

lol

[edit] the uk really is the worst

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Aug 29, 2014

• Locked thread