Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i dunno op is it racist for a white person to pretend to be a sniveling politically correct bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

paranoid randroid posted:

first time i heard about Coon Chicken Inn was in the movie CSA. i thought it was a joke.

nope

lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

porkchop_express posted:

black guy in a sweater tried to sell me pudding pops.

truth.

one time i saw a black guy eating a t kfc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i bet his facegrease tastes better than whatever black girls put in their hair when they get they hair did

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

is this racist? i want to like this but not if it's demeaning to black pepople because some of my friends are black and id hate to fofend them!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i only ever see black ppl eat pickled pigs feet so im going to guess yes

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Drunk & Ugly posted:

the uk isnt really europe i guess but they love that poo poo here. not just blacks, the ones that are halal have plenty of arab people up in there too

europe isnt very good with fast food, period though. high priced, like half of what you'd get in america. If youre gonna eat some "frankenfood" greasy poo poo and pay out hte rear end you better get plenty of it

my fav stories about Euros and fast food is how they come to america and get addicted to it because apparently the food in europe is poo poo compared to our greasy fried poo poo. wish we had more kebab shops tho because id kill for a good shawarma in alabama

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Yeah Its pretty funny. Going to london is like a mecca for people that like fast food in mainland europe cause its the closest thing you can get to whats in the states. I also like how a ton of indian? pakistani? owned food places in london have generic names like Tennessee CHicken, or red white and blue all over the menu

theres no mistaking where your fatshit food comes from. God bless us :911:

Still the best in everything that matters :911:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
yeah kebabs and shawarma and pretty much every other middle east version of a sandwich own because each country and sometimes even each region spices and prepares it differently so you can have one from two different places and they'll taste really different (hint: it's the one with the fattiest hairiest guy with an almost indiscernible way of speaking)

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Isn't that like a 3 hour flight at most because Europe is tiny as gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

it comes as no surprise that the UK (fattest country in europe) has the most KFC's in all of Europe lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_KFC_franchises#Europe

that sucks because kfc is the shittiest of all fast food chicken except maybe churches but idk because ive never had churches. actually the best fast food chicken ive had was probably long john silvers because they fry that poo poo in fish batter. close second is popeyes

• Locked thread