Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

im not sure how i'd react if i walked outside and there was a dude in his car yelling to himself about his chicken

now im hungry tho gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Zzulu posted:

im sure fried chicken tastes good but fried stuff isn't massively popular here in the first place. I think fried chicken fast food places is a pretty american thing, I haven't seen stuff like that around in most of the Euro countries I've been to at least

the uk isnt really europe i guess but they love that poo poo here. not just blacks, the ones that are halal have plenty of arab people up in there too. **But it definitely isnt just an american black stereotype thing cause the customers where i live on any given day are mostly black, dunno if its an income issue or if chicken is just racist

europe isnt very good with fast food, period though. high priced, like half of what you'd get in america. If youre gonna eat some "frankenfood" greasy poo poo and pay out hte rear end you better get plenty of it

Drunk & Ugly fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Aug 29, 2014

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Robo Reagan posted:

my fav stories about Euros and fast food is how they come to america and get addicted to it because apparently the food in europe is poo poo compared to our greasy fried poo poo. wish we had more kebab shops tho because id kill for a good shawarma in alabama

Yeah Its pretty funny. Going to london is like a mecca for people that like fast food in mainland europe cause its the closest thing you can get to whats in the states. I also like how a ton of indian? pakistani? owned food places in london have generic names like Tennessee CHicken, or red white and blue all over the menu

theres no mistaking where your fatshit food comes from. God bless us :911:

• Locked thread