Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Risky
May 18, 2003

Fandyien posted:

church's chicken is pretty good but it's deep in the ghetto and super shady

All the Popeyes in my area were in the ghetto until a few months ago when one opened by me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky
May 18, 2003

El Estrago Bonito posted:

My Great Grandpa on my Dad's side worked at a place called the Coon Chicken Inn when he was a teenager.

This was during the 1940's, but still, Coon Chicken Inn. He used to have a bunch of random stuff from working there but then he felt guilty and donated all the stuff to people who do talks in his home town about adversity and racism.

Oregon is hella racist and to this day, any decent fried chicken place will become the secret place for all the cool black people to hang out without having to deal with racists or diversity vampires.

I'm mad the last cool friend chicken place closed, because the time me and a friend went there the old black dude behind the counter made us say the pledge of allegiance while saluting a giant picture of Chuck Mangione in order to get the Chuck Mangione birthday special.

I first heard about coon chicken from that movie Ghostworld.

• Locked thread