Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salmiakki

its that time again. request drawings and i will try and make them. once again no :nws: requests. thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Okay!

Draw a cat who just discovered that everything was a lie.
His job is crumbling, his dog died, his wife left him for the tom across the alley...you know, he got nothing to lose if he just went ahead and spent all his money on one neat trick that the government doesn't want him to know about through that internet ad link.

Salmiakki

Angry Fish posted:

Okay!

Draw a cat who just discovered that everything was a lie.
His job is crumbling, his dog died, his wife left him for the tom across the alley...you know, he got nothing to lose if he just went ahead and spent all his money on one neat trick that the government doesn't want him to know about through that internet ad link.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
noice.

that cat has had a bad day

he even ruined his computer with a virus so now he can't even look at the cats on reddit/r/catsgonewild

FartGhost

draw our avatars fighting against the deletion of byob

tradjik

can u do an abstract representation of the cognitive dissonance involved in both hating urself more than anyone else and thinking that ur the greatest human ever made? tia

Salmiakki

tradjik posted:

can u do an abstract representation of the cognitive dissonance involved in both hating urself more than anyone else and thinking that ur the greatest human ever made? tia

Salmiakki

FartGhost posted:

draw our avatars fighting against the deletion of byob

tradjik

thanks i like it a lot

Captain No-mates

please draw matoi on a throne with the sword of damocles hanging low over his head while byob crumbles around him

Tonetta

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Can you draw my av but make hi with no background except maybe a disco ball?

FartGhost

awesome

also do this please:

Captain No-mates posted:

please draw matoi on a throne with the sword of damocles hanging low over his head while byob crumbles around him

brotherly

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
please draw a scary lookin bear holdin a big sword and wearin a tiny top hat please

it'll be my av

Salmiakki

Captain No-mates posted:

cuntman.net

draw me, not my avatar but me

Captain No-mates

he did this to us. he doomed us all

thank you

Salmiakki

the brotherly phl posted:

please draw a scary lookin bear holdin a big sword and wearin a tiny top hat please

it'll be my av

once again i refuse to look up refs for bears so i apologize if this isnt scary enough

brotherly

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Salmiakki posted:

once again i refuse to look up refs for bears so i apologize if this isnt scary enough

ah that's perfect!!!! gonna buy him after ive had my mornin coffee

Salmiakki

Tonetta posted:

Can you draw my av but make hi with no background except maybe a disco ball?

Salmiakki

Sleepy Owl posted:

draw me, not my avatar but me

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Amazing

Tonetta

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Beautiful

I think I am in love

cuntman.net

i like it but if i can offer some feedback it could have done a better job capturing my features but other than that its really good

Piso Mojado

Draw me as a pirate. tia

treasure bear

this bear is misrepresentitive, the vast majority of bears are peace loving and chill

Salmiakki

ATCG posted:

Draw me as a pirate. tia

Captain No-mates

Cumt posted:

this bear is misrepresentitive, the vast majority of bears are peace loving and chill

and they also oscillate at a high frequency

treasure bear

Captain No-mates posted:

and they also oscillate at a high frequency

yes just like the best anime bladed weapons

tradjik

can u draw whatever's clicking the mouse on my av

Piso Mojado

:swoon:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

can you draw classicist's av with a couple of funny hats? while i am happy for him that he has his full av, one thing i enjoyed about his cropped av was that i could always imagine it wearing a variety of different hats. now i can no longer do that, what with being able to see the whole bald head.

Salmiakki

tradjik posted:

can u draw whatever's clicking the mouse on my av

Salmiakki

pig slut lisa posted:

can you draw classicist's av with a couple of funny hats? while i am happy for him that he has his full av, one thing i enjoyed about his cropped av was that i could always imagine it wearing a variety of different hats. now i can no longer do that, what with being able to see the whole bald head.

tradjik

is it a lizard or a dinosaur or maybe a mindless corporate drone posting to meet the daily quota?

cuntman.net

lol

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
May you please draw an ominous looking wind turbine like you see for wind energy farms? I think that'd be cool

Salmiakki

Qwerinty posted:

May you please draw an ominous looking wind turbine like you see for wind energy farms? I think that'd be cool

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Awesome, this is fantastic, thank you

alnilam

Can you drawr a duck, on a skateboard, in space above the earth, holding a joint in his wing, with a space helmet on, feel free to add any other ideas to make this duck :krad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

alnilam posted:

Can you drawr a duck, on a skateboard, in space above the earth, holding a joint in his wing, with a space helmet on, feel free to add any other ideas to make this duck :krad:

• Locked thread