Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Topseeker Creation

Name: Sharperer Joe
Race: 2-D Animation
Class: Stickman
Health: 18
Armor: 13
Accuracy: +1
Skills: Climbing, Escape Artist, Bending Body
Abilities:
* Needle Hand Poke Eyeball
* Pencil Sharp Hand Poke
* 3D breakdown (via talent)
Talent: Line Manipulation. Can detach lines from 3D/2D object and reform it as usable 2D line(s) to build 2D object or 2D body parts of equal length. 3D object that lost a line will immediately breakdown to smaller acceptable object/molecule by natural force of Physic Paradox Prevention (PPP). Usually, PPP just turn the paradox to ash/dust to discourage Joe from taking more lines from it.
Motto: "Where's my line again?"
AI Action: Linearly walk on a line on the road. In worst case, will detach his body parts (lines) to solve problems.
Mystery: Creative, Second Dimension, Space, Adventurously, Cartoon.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Aug 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Sharperer Joe

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

My bet is at least two of them die before they leave the second floor. Any takers? Loser has to - BRRRRRAAAAAWWWWWWP - has to chug!"

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Fulfilling lost bet to Bronan

Endurance Roll: 18

Endurance Roll: 7

Endurance Roll: 7

Endurance Roll: 12

I guess that's half success. So half drunk?

"Les do tis."

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Still drunk from the lost bet, Joe stagger unevenly and fallen behind the back rank of the group. In front of him is one humongous wall that he had ever seen... No, that's just Bronan.

"I dun see no golbin herr" Joe declare.

Random Drunk Action: 17

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Joe is in a carnival, everyone is dancing! So joyous! So fun! All his friends are hitting those goblin pinata really hard, but he know the shortcut to breaking it quick, oh yes he do. You aim for the heart area and those goblin pinata will POP like a balloon and stop floating around! Gotta pop some more and get more point! YAY~~!

Random Drunk Action: 6+1=7

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Health: 13/18

"Ouucch! My belly has been cut, I am losing pixel! Oh, but the beer is leaking out of the gut, so I am much sober now. Thankfully, the leaking alcohol would help disinfect the woun---OH GOD IT BURRRNSS!"

Joe falls, but he barrel rolls toward Bronan. Now that he his out of the Y-axis, horizontal attack would be harder to hit him.

Also puking because barrel rolls, but that doesn't stop the great escape artist!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Spitting out the last taste of alcohol from his mouth, Joe won't be having a headache after that outpour. Gathering himself, we begin climbing.

"Aha! I knew that summer course on climbing would pay off before coming here! Of course there would be climbing obstacle in a tower!"

2+1+5=8

welp.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

"There's a secret area over this crack here!" Joe shouts to whoever can hear him. "I am going in to check it out."

With that said, Joe easily squeeze in masterfully with his linear body and good application of his Escape Artist skill.

12+1+5=18

Once he is inside the secret area, Joe slowly navigates toward the light source and peeks at all corner before moving in.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Nyaa posted:

Abilities:
* Needle Hand Poke Eyeball
* Pencil Sharp Hand Poke
* 3D breakdown (via talent)
Talent: Line Manipulation. Can detach lines from 3D/2D object and reform it as usable 2D line(s) to build 2D object or 2D body parts of equal length. 3D object that lost a line will immediately breakdown to smaller acceptable object/molecule by natural force of Physic Paradox Prevention (PPP). Usually, PPP just turn the paradox to ash/dust to discourage Joe from taking more lines from it.
Motto: "Where's my line again?"
AI Action: Linearly walk on a line on the road. In worst case, will detach his body parts (lines) to solve problems.
Mystery: Creative, Second Dimension, Space, Adventurously, Cartoon.

"drat it!" Sharperer Joe cursed in the voiceless space. He can't even dodge within the floating space and now a sun-sized energy fist is coming right at him.

"Is this it?" Joe thoughts as he closed his eye to accept the inevitable. His life flashed before his life. From the moment where he is born as a dot on paper, to the point where he become a full characters. It was a wonderful life. He remembers his creator said to him, "live long, Sharperer Joe. I expect great things from you."

Joe open his eyes wide with new found courage and declares "NOT YET!"

Using his talent of Line Manipulation, he reconfigures his whole body into a single straight line within seconds and manipulation his line-self to propel himself like an arrow straight toward the empty hole that Brohan has made. Flying to his salvation at a speed that's unhindered by the space that lacks gravity, he will escape this calamity with all his might!

2 + 5 (escape artist) + 5 (body bending into best propel shape/angle) = 12

If it helps, one of my mystery is Space.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

edit: Phone posting screw up.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Oct 24, 2014

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

I would like to state for the record that the odds of my getting sick of Bronan are vanishingly slim so you're stuck with him, suckers
Same for me too. I don't think I can make a better character that can escape a galactic mega energy punch in space.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Health: 15/18

"I won't have done it without you, bro. I knew you could break down the wall, but I understand you only have enough time to make two fricking holes with your bare fist, and that's friggin' awesome!" Following Bronan's lead, Joe pick up a fruit as well.

Picking up B4, but have the dog verify it before biting it. Never expect the dog would be so useful.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Health: 18/18

"Ahahaha! I am suddenly full of energy! I can dance all night with this burst of stamina!" Joe flips and break-dance between the X and Z-axis.

1d6 heal = 5

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Health: 18/18

A lightbulb pop up on Joe's head as an idea come to Joe while he breakdances. Now that Roscoe identified the bad fruit from the list, he can weaponize it! The shiny lightbulb disperse as quickly as it came with the completion of its job.

Spin-rise from The Worm position, Joe goes to grab th- Oh no, the alien thing is gonna eat the A5, but it put it back down before eating it. Phew, that was clos- Ahhh! It's grabbing the F1, that's bad too!

Swiftly, Joe snatch the F1 while saying "Bad alien, Bad! Bad fruit!" and grabs the A5 with his other hand in case it goes back to it.

"I guess these two will do for throwing at our future enemies." Joe declares.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Oct 15, 2014

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Health: 20
Item: A5 fruit (Isn’t deadly, it just tastes incredibly bad.) F1 fruit (flagged as smelling bad in an evil way)

Joe look at the embossed silver button. He wonders if there's enough space in the crack of the embossment between the button and the wall for his hand to reach in.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Item: A5 fruit (Isn’t deadly, it just tastes incredibly bad.) F1 fruit (flagged as smelling bad in an evil way)

"Ehh... Shouldn't we be going up? This arrow is pointing dow-GAHHH! The pale looking guy got crushed/twisted!" :aaa:

Joe was going to check on the pale-guy but the alien got to him first and swallow it. "Oh 2D-God! I am sorry for taking away your fruit, Mr. Alien-thing! Please don't eat me too!" :stonk:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

"U-Uh, anyway, as I was about to say, I don't think we are suppose to go down. Maybe this button is a puzzle and we suppose to turn it to point up?"

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Health:20

"Quick! Give me your clothes and large fabrics and hold on to me! The more the better!"

Going to use my line power to merge myself with all fabrics to become a parachute. I become the line of the parachute and use extra line to wrap one person per cloth/fabric I receive. Brohan probably need two fabric and the dog should need only half a fabric to stay afloat.

Power: 1d20 + 5 (Escape artist) + 5 (Bending Body) = 20

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Oct 24, 2014

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

If no one gave me a fabric, I will just convert my power to soften my whole body instead and grab onto Bronan. I will be like his bro-scarf and swaying hard like airdancer.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

If bro is posing, Joe is posing!

Pose and Flex: 1d20 + 5 (Bending Body) = 12

Edit: Forgot about the coin flip

Coin flip: 1 = head

Total = 11

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Oct 27, 2014

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Arkanomen posted:

I hereby nominate our group of top seekers as the grossest ever. We have broken the tower permanently,defecated and vomited on it, spewed cancer and also broke one of the rooms for good. How haven't we been kicked out on principle?
We will deface this place so hard that each room become biohazard for the subsequent seekers. The tower god will just give us a pile of treasures and tell us to get out.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Sharpener Joe

After a brief silence, Joe say, "Fruit of the Prodigy is a hell of a laxatives."

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Sharpener Joe

"Oh, is that what it is? I thought you were just hungry and took a bite at the gorilla. I figure it would be a local dish in your culture."

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

"That's a trilling ride, bro!" Joe said as he reforming back to his old self.

Now standing in water, Joe notice Roscoe and Koko are searching for stuff. If both animals senses something, there must be something in the water. If not, there's always editable things. "HAND CATCH FISHES!"

Search item or catch fish: 1d20 = 20

I assume I have lost those two fruits after that wild air-drop.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Accuracy: +2
Water Rapier: Can shoot a bolt of water

"This is so sweet bro!" Joe marvel at the reflective liquid sword he has gotten. "But it's too big for my thin hand to wield it well".

However, its fully liquid form means it can be easily reshape into 2D thin that fits for Joe to wield in his 2D hand, so he does it with his line manipulation power. Call it sharpening or not, the new 2D thin edge makes the sword ultra sharp and the pure water form means the sword have no breakable state in a material sense!

Upgrade/Modify Water Rapier: 1d20
= 14

"That's better!"

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Nov 5, 2014

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Sharpener Joe was going to motion Bronan to call for the others, but it seem they already notice, so let's go to the next stage!

Side Mystery: Whip, Human.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Nov 8, 2014

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Topseeker Application

Name - Analyze Joe
Race - Human
Class - Data Gatherer
Health - 22
Armor - 14
Accuracy - +1
Skills - Run, danger sense, escape artist.
Abilities - Hit and Run, Run and Hit, Run and Run

Talent - Instant Titan Analysis
This is an one time auto success, auto activation ability that activates the moment Analyze Joe meet the titan or similar titan that Sharpener Joe met. It will instantly obtain all information like combat data, power, ability, weakness, background, etc. of the titan. This information will instantly transmit to the Stickman Organization for further study of this unknown entity.

Motto - "I exist to be energy-fisted!"
AI Action - Auto dodge all non-titan attacks, find safety against all dangers beside titan attack, reach the titan's location.
Mystery - Loyal, Energy, Cartoon, Sacrificially, Data Collector, Bird, Fist

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Sharpener Joe

"Well, if you say it like that, bro. I guess we will chill... It's nice floating on the sea though. This is my first time on a sea. If this place count as a sea. The sun is very nice."

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I assume it is equipments with power that match each concept, but that would just be free treasure. Unless this is the reward floor?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Percy get a lovedoll and miyagi get an anti-alzhemier helmet.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Analyze Joe is created to fill in for any non-full team. His swift sacrifice at the second floor will be a great contribution to all future topseeker... And science! :science:

Anyone are welcome to use him.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Sharpener Joe

Joe sits down beside Bronan. "If bro is going last, I will be last with you."

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Sharpener Joe

"You know what? If no one here cares about being first and Brohan still wants to be last, we could just follow the dog until we find the right door... Or take this opportunity to rest ourselves until the dog finds the door. We really shouldn't let the tower god have his way and compete with each other. Teamwork, yes? We really need each other to get to the top TOGETHER!"

FRIENDSHIP SPEECH: 15

Edit: Also countering Xyz'ck's curse.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Sharpener Joe

"I dunno, bro. But we should totally cross through the door like the group walk thing in Wizard of Oz, which is what the gorilla is trying to do?"

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Nyaa posted:

Sharpener Joe

"I dunno, bro. But we should totally cross through the door like the group walk thing in Wizard of Oz"

We're off to see the lord, The Wonderful lord of tower,
We hear he is a bore of a lord, if ever a lord there was,
If ever, oh ever a lord there was, The lord of tower is one because,
Because, because, because, because, because,
Because of the wonderful things he does,
We're off to see the lord, The Wonderful lord of tower,
do do do do do do do do do do do~

SING A SONG TOGETHER! JOIN IN!
: 4

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Nov 20, 2014

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Health:10/10
Accuracy: +3 (Crit at 19-20, blue flame)
Water Rapier: Can shoot a bolt of water

"Ooookay, so for future reference, the best way to do that floor is to have one stay behind and the rest walk in at the same time."

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Sharpener Joe
Joe tries to talk to the god voice thing that gave us power. "Umm, hello there? Do you know the exit to this... Transitional dimensional gap space thing? I was expecting you to send us to the next floor after we passed through the exit on the previous floor... Or is this a new floor?"

Green Intern posted:

I had sort of assumed that wave 2 would be proceeding to the next floor automatically. Isn't that what happened with wave 1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Sharpener Joe
Since no one have taken any initiative and we all are clearly rested enough. Joe touches the fire after telling the group.

• Locked thread