Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
when I walked out of the restraint (lol) I was thinking to myself im gonna have to take a HUGE poo poo later. well folks, that time is now. I am going to poo poo the gently caress out of that toilet or bathtub or whatever I can get my hands on. this is going to be EPIC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i can feel it building. its like the loving eye of the hurricane right now. epic poo poo in t minus FUUUUUCK you gotta be kindding me. this is going down soon. will update every 10 seconds.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
holy gently caress this is gonna get pretty crazy soon. im about to head to the bathroom. wish me luck you guys and whiny human being OP

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TOILETLORD posted:

i hope you lay a bono.

this is paul bunion material over here. I might have to go to the hospital

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey whiny human being idiot bitch OP, did you hear about whats going to happen in my toilet in a few minutes? (seconds?) this motherbitch is coming out come hell or high water so buckle your seatbelt bitch, this is about to get REAL

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I cannot stress this enough - I am about to take a poo poo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TOILETLORD posted:

anyone remember old daily show where instead of being satire they did stories about fake news like dogs that couldn't poo poo. Colbert interviewed a cussing parrot. It was back when strip mall was still on.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a creepy colon posted:

gently caress THIS GAY THREAD DUDE!!!!

Don't sign your posts.

Holy poo poo it's really churning now. I'm on the toilet. Things are about to get reeeeeal interesting.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: 1:15pm mst - we may have a breakthrough. Two farts. The second appears to be a major pre-shock, this could happen any second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: all clear. No immediate threat to the community. The poo poo has been contained. Forever?

• Locked thread