Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
it appears we have a false alarm. the event has passed without incident. everybody return to your normal everyday activities. please stay safe and vigilant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Stand down for what?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
bet you feel better lol

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
he must of prolapsed instead of poopoing, or had a giant fart

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

you've really let us all down today dad gay so what

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

op i think you may have a similar problem to a certain Mr. Vinko Rajic. the psychic poo poo perverts are getting off on giving you grief all day.

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

TOILETLORD posted:

he must of prolapsed instead of poopoing, or had a giant fart

pleaes do not use the "of" meme, thanks

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
remain calm, go about your business

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
threat level magenta

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
stay safe, poverty ghost

Lincolnstein
Sep 10, 2007

turnt up.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tIaEPjboJwM

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bad thread devolves further

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

scalded schlong posted:

bad thread devolves further

welcome to the party pal. Everything is going to be fine. Stop being such a little bitch and relax. Have a drink, rear end in a top hat. Stop being such a clown, nerdlinger. Eat your vegetables little girl. gently caress me you fool.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z726OPwCnjE

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
lol

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*pensively unsheaths katana...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdbvHSVXViM

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ludacris is a pedophile

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Oh wow, look at all the cute little kiddies. I thought this was an 'official' Ludacris music video, I swear.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
everything is fine. no movement

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

everything is fine. no movement
dude you need to attach a dashcam to your taint so we cn see all this action w our own eyes

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

dad gay. so what posted:

welcome to the party pal. Everything is going to be fine. Stop being such a little bitch and relax. Have a drink, rear end in a top hat. Stop being such a clown, nerdlinger. Eat your vegetables little girl. gently caress me you fool.

can you not insult my date please or i'll take you outside

thats how its done right

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Go back to the Sodom below.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

when u were talking about going to take a poo poo in that other thread, i thought you meant in the toilet. Not in this thread.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

a creepy colon posted:

*pensively unsheaths katana...

Once you unsheathe a katana, especially Hanzo steel, you cannot re-sheathe it until it has tasted blood. I hope you know what you're doing.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

pretend i made a funny seinfeld-esque joke about how "stand down" doesn't make any sense. i tried but couldn't find the punchline.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
dead gay who made ur avatar they are a wonderful artiist

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I am still raising the threat level to orange. I don't play when it cums to buttplay.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I'm scared

I'm going to start shooting

don't try to take my guns btw

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i'm outside eating my neapolitan ice cream sandwich and toking a spliff and this skinny ho in a club dress and her large sandbagger friend are just sitting in their car on the street and the one in the dress gets out and squats down and takes a pioss behind a mattress leaned up against a nightstand on the curb and i'm just like woah and she gets back in the car and a minute later this chrysler 200 (lol) pulls up REALLY fast and this dorky kid dressed up like he's going to an interview gets out with his dorky friend and the girls walk up and the curbpisser is all oh my god your car is sooo cute we were just at the cluuuub and we go inside and when i left to get more liquor they were leaving and she was all it was soooo nice to meet you. we think it was a tinder interaction, i was going to take a video of me running towards her from the steps while she was curbpissing all yelling world star world star but i left my phone in the house

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: nope! It's happening. Ugh :siren:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
poo poo is definitely going to come out of my rear end. I just hope I can make it to a toilet or the backyard. will update every 10 minutes.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Someones drunk.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Gonna have a stand down for safety day!?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
legit smile on my face when I saw this thread

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

stay safe dad gay

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
heck yes hes back

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

dad gay. so what posted:

poo poo is definitely going to come out of my rear end. I just hope I can make it to a toilet or the backyard. will update every 10 minutes.

Just sit in the tub, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
a natural birth

• Locked thread