Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
postin from my parents basement right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
What's your favourite dinosaur?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
At what age do you think you will snap and murder suicide yourself and your parents?

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

I'm an INTJ

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

happyhippy posted:

At what age do you think you will snap and murder suicide yourself and your parents?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Don Mega posted:

postin from my parents basement right now

come join us: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3661405

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
why dont you extrovert

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005

happyhippy posted:

Last time my mother threatened to take away my gaming rig if I didn't get a job things got a lil tense heh

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
how long have you been a furry?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

get really buff and strong, but don't go out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
I'm also an INTJ. I tried to get my friend to take the test, but he was convinced that there was a correct way to answer the questions. Like the personality assessment attached to electronic job applications designed to weed out dumb unethical people.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Look like you're suffering from FZRT. Friend Zone Repeat Trauma.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Still waiting to find out that favourite dinosaur op, stegasaurus? brontasaurus? come on guy.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
Im an introvert too AMA

actually ask yourself cause like im betting 90 percent of these forums is you dumb shy fags

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Im an introvert too AMA

actually ask yourself cause like im betting 90 percent of these forums is you dumb shy fags

What's your favourite dinosaur?

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
woah it's like my name is your av op

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Still waiting to find out that favourite dinosaur op, stegasaurus? brontasaurus? come on guy.

stegosaurus, bad rear end sharp bone things stickin out that back, swipin and dicin and just looking like a cool mohawk punk dino. So cool

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Hi an introvert! Im dad!

Wahhhhh!!!! :iamafag:

Burn it down.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

how come your answers to all your questions are not "*mumbles quietly under breath*", op

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Drunk & Ugly posted:

stegosaurus, bad rear end sharp bone things stickin out that back, swipin and dicin and just looking like a cool mohawk punk dino. So cool

Cool, what did they eat did they eat vegetables or did they eat other dinosaurs?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Hey OP, do you not like going to the grocery store?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Cool, what did they eat did they eat vegetables or did they eat other dinosaurs?

just veggies from what i remember as a kid. I had the stego, the trex, the bronto, the tricerotops

kind of like that, rad huh

Badass
Apr 14, 2014

Do you eat when other people are around?

Do you avoid the toilet if you think people are nearby??

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

One of the downsides to being an introvert: I am very anal. It's like I have a strong desire to understand every detail about the thing that has captivated my interest. The upside is that it has made me very good at my job. While I lack social skills to move forward quickly, I pick up new social skills through observation and emulation.

For awhile though, I was crippled introvert living in my proverbial mothers proverbial basement. It took death to get me to be an independant introvert.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Badass posted:

Do you eat when other people are around?

Do you avoid the toilet if you think people are nearby??

if people are looking at me i try not to i feel weird, dont like to be the center of attention

and yes

this is fun, gently caress you OP got your thread now

Greed is eternal
Jun 8, 2008
introvert doesn't mean socially retarded

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Chris Awful posted:

One of the downsides to being an introvert: I love anal. It's like I have a strong desire to understand every detail about the thing that has captivated my interest (anal sex). The upside is that it has made me very good at my job. While I lack social skills to move forward quickly, I pick up new social skills through observation and emulation of anal.

For awhile though, I was crippled introvert living in my proverbial mothers proverbial anus. It took death to get me to be an independant introvert.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Drunk & Ugly posted:

just veggies from what i remember as a kid. I had the stego, the trex, the bronto, the tricerotops

those are really cool yeah i see what you mean about the stegosaurus he kind of has a 'don't gently caress with me' vibe going on

can you mspaint a picture of a stegosaurus please?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Do that. Thats cool. :dance:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
reddit beat you to it OP. how does that make you feel?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Chris Awful posted:

I'm also an INTJ. I tried to get my friend to take the test, but he was convinced that there was a correct way to answer the questions. Like the personality assessment attached to electronic job applications designed to weed out dumb unethical people.

Those are actually designed to weed out people who wouldn't report their coworker for stealing a ketchup packet.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

There used to be a comic book/gaming store in the town I grew up called 'My Parent's Basement' and it was literally situated below street level.

However I believe that that has long since closed, so I doubt you are posting from there.

In any case, my question is why youre pathologically lying about this?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
OP, were all your best friends as a child stuffed animals?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Drunk & Ugly posted:

what are your thoughts on the styracosaurus, new-OP

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

those are really cool yeah i see what you mean about the stegosaurus he kind of has a 'don't gently caress with me' vibe going on

actually, the stegosaurus looks like it would like to suck allosauruses dilz

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

holy poo poo I jumped

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Mods please rename thread what is your favourite dinosaur.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

please also edit in a poll with an image of each of the above dinosaurs as an option

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

The key to being a non-stereotypical introvert, like myself, is to realize that that social anxiety is irrational and that you should do the opposite of what you feel. Eventually, you'll start making the rational choice without feeling uncomfortable.

Example:

There is a black man walking down the sidewalk, I should cross the street.
WRONG! You should not cross the street.

I need to return this Bawls energy drink. I don't want to talk to a cashier to do a return.
WRONG! Return that energy drink you nerd.

I want to post in GBS, but I should lurk more.
:protarget:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
why are all the bipedal sauruses :gay:

• Locked thread