Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who has Down Syndrome?
OP
View Results

• Locked thread
Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp
Howdy, y'all! It's time for an enthralling game of Yankee or Down Syndrome! To play simply listen to the clips below. Judging only by accent, can you tell the difference between a person with Down Syndrome and one suffering from a northern up-bringing?

1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wBpSWxPo6o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtR68AvwrCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WeIy_k_QVE

A special thanks to Chris Burke. I'm sure his message will be useful to many of us here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm pretty sure southerners fit the Down syndrome stereotype more

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you don't live in the NE corridor or the west coast of the US just kill yourself already

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty sure the irish fit this stereotype more

Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp

Twelve Batmans posted:

Pretty sure the irish fit this stereotype more

if you're going by looks. yeah.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

a creepy colon posted:

If you don't live in the NE corridor or the west coast of the US just kill yourself already

Overcrowded, full of off-the-boat immigrants, and subject to extreme freezes and earthquakes. I'd tell you to do the same but your suffering is far more hilarious.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Twelve Batmans posted:

Overcrowded, full of off-the-boat immigrants, and subject to extreme freezes and earthquakes. I'd tell you to do the same but your suffering is far more hilarious.

Watching retarded southerners smugly defend the shitholes they live in isn't fun anymore, now I just want to punch the poo poo out of them the moment they open their mouths

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Yaldabaoth posted:

I'm pretty sure southerners fit the Down syndrome stereotype more

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Twelve Batmans posted:

how many first names do u have

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

a creepy colon posted:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

a creepy colon posted:

who's gonna grow your food then

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Slim Pickens posted:

robots

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slim Pickens posted:

I grow food just fine in my garden without living in some poo poo hole like Nebraska or alabama

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 689 days!)

Yaldabaoth posted:

Watching retarded southerners smugly defend the shitholes they live in isn't fun anymore, now I just want to punch the poo poo out of them the moment they open their mouths

looool look out everybody this guy means business

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
is anyone actually FROM Nebraska or is that just where farmers go to die of despair

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

gee nebraska sure looks north of missourah to me but what do i know i am a product of the southern public education system

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Yaldabaoth posted:

Texas is factually better than whatever yankee hellscape the world forogt that you live in pal

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I'm a southerner and I'm gonna turn this thread into another debate about barbecue so don't loving mess with me man

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I'm a southerner and I'm gonna turn this thread into another debate about barbecue so don't loving mess with me man

there is no debate

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

a creepy colon posted:

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

hemophilia posted:

Texas is factually better than whatever yankee hellscape the world forogt that you live in pal

Rick Perry.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

rick perry shot a coyote on an austin bike trail with the revolver he carries everywhere

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I want to gently caress #2 interviewee so bad, that accent makes me hard

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i mean andrew cuomo is p fuckin terrible and like 8 of the last 10 illinois governors went to prison i made that number up but it's probably v close. also, scott walker.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

hemophilia posted:

it's actually not, hth

for reference: I grew up in Iowa. That is a better state than Texas

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
"I'm fixin' to to repair that old chiken coop so dem' foxes and snakes stop gettin' in, later today."- A Yankee.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

420DD Butts posted:

it's actually not, hth

for reference: I grew up in Iowa. That is a better state than Texas

go suck slipknot's dick bitch!!!!!

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
Gas thread, ban OP

Better yet...
Gas thread, kill OP

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

go suck slipknot's dick bitch!!!!!

i would but i think they're all dead

Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp
sorry. didn't wish to offend any down syndrome havers by comparing them to yankees. just found the accents startlingly similar.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
How much money do I have to pay Lowtax to permaban OP?

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

Nameless_Steve posted:

How much money do I have to pay Lowtax to permaban OP?

lol cry more bitch i thought you squawking jersey tards were supposed to be tough

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

Jersey? Guess again, Enus.
I'm from the Great State of Maine. I'm wilderness/ocean tough. We've got the best seafood in the world, excellent air quality, and best of all we're as far from Texas as we can be.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

you're awfully sensitive for such a tough man, like a creature constructed entirely from bitch parts. bitchmade, if you will.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I'm from Montana. To me, Conneticut, Texas, Minnesota and Florida are all just vaguely over there on the East Coast.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

Sensitive? Where are you reading that from? You may be reflecting your own insecurities onto me.

I said gas thread because it's tryhardy and unfunny. In my book you can be as offensive as possible to whoever you like, as long as it comes out funny. Original post fails big time.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

Nameless_Steve posted:

Sensitive? Where are you reading that from? You may be reflecting your own insecurities onto me.

I said gas thread because it's tryhardy and unfunny. In my book you can be as offensive as possible to whoever you like, as long as it comes out funny. Original post fails big time.

cry more, pussy

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

I'm crying as hard as I can already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Don Tacorleone posted:

I want to gently caress #2 interviewee so bad, that accent makes me hard

her smell- that magic blend of garlic, diaper rash cream, and newports. gets me off every time

• Locked thread