Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
california roll
Feb 23, 2009
1. it ages you 20 years in only 8
2. you have to make tough decisions all the time
3. you know for a fact aliens exist but can't tell anyone about it

and more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
If I we're president I'd get elected on Friday. Assassinated on Saturday, buried on Sunday then they go back to work on monday

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
id smoke bowls in the oval office and then up the budget on the war on drugs

Badass
Apr 14, 2014

Maybe if you live in a beta country like America, can you imagine being in charge of North Korea? poo poo would own

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
no op its the president who gets sucked heh only 90s kids will get this

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Power is an aphrodisiac OP. Even the grossest goon would be swimming in it.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
i never have dinner with the president.

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

shiksa posted:

id smoke bowls in the oval office and then up the budget on the war on drugs

Same :patriot: :420:

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Business Octopus posted:

If I we're president I'd get elected on Friday. Assassinated on Saturday, buried on Sunday then they go back to work on monday

Solomon Grundy was born in the united states, is over 35, has no felony convictions and is pretty white.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Make it really awkward for everyone by demanding that they say Commander-in-Chief all the time instead of President.

Bondage
Jun 9, 2008

by Ralp
4. having pressing international humanitarian issues and a depression getting in the way of your golf game

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Why would you think about it, then? Just like, starting nuking Turkey, because why the hell not.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

hahaha w owned in hindsight.

naem
May 29, 2011

It would rock during one of those eras where you can get away with multiple mistresses etc

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

shiksa posted:

nah he was a weirdo

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

jarvis cocker posted:

and when i see your rear end again ill be hesi-tant

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
yeah, fat ugly jews would suck yer cock and get you impeached

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
yeah it would suck being the most powerful person alive and accomplishing pretty much the most impressive thing a person can accomplish. if youre a bitch.

shiksa posted:

yeah

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
If you were single being president would be awesome, also I would continue to do nerd poo poo as president like post on SA.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
w bush didn't even hide the fact that he spent his entire presidency drunk as gently caress. how hard can it be

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

why do people use this as an example of how w sucked when its awesome

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

is this a rebuttal to Obama's golfing time? At least W was badass about it.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
you get paid $400,000 (deece figgys)

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Neo Duckberg posted:

you get paid $400,000 (deece figgys)

"Most of us probably think the Obamas live a lavish life on the taxpayers’ dime, but, according to Kantor, finances are tight in the White House. While rent is free, just about nothing else is. The president and first lady pay for their food, parties, vacations, butlers, housekeepers, ushers… and at Ritz Carleton prices. If they want to bring someone on Air Force One who isn’t in the official traveling delegation, they have to reimburse the American people the equivalent of first-class airfare for the flight.

“People say that there’s kind of a ritual with every new president and first lady. They get to the White House, they move in, they start to live there. A month or so in, they get their first bill, and there is a moment of shock,” says Kantor."

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000
BEING president would suck rear end. HAVING BEEN president, on the other hand, would be way awesome. its like what mark twain said about (literary) classics, basically.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sierra Nevadan posted:

is this a rebuttal to Obama's golfing time? At least W was badass about it.

i get to watch fox news infrequently cause family and ya it was hilarious that they were giving poo poo about obama golfing when this exists

it is funny tho

all presidents are war criminals

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

PrBacterio posted:

BEING president would suck rear end. HAVING BEEN president, on the other hand, would be way awesome. its like what mark twain said about (literary) classics, basically.

after being president lbj moved to his ranch in the middle of nowhere, grew his hair long and hanged out with local hippies downing a bottle of jack and a smoking pack of cigs a day

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
you have to wear a suit almost everyday

naahhh im good

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

THS posted:

i get to watch fox news infrequently cause family and ya it was hilarious that they were giving poo poo about obama golfing when this exists

it is funny tho

all presidents are war criminals

I think they should show Obama playing basketball more, cause that is cooler than golf.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

drunk. as. gently caress

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP
I like to age and be old

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i can tell you all from personal experience that being president owns

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

gorki posted:

drunk. as. gently caress

Obama should switch from cigs to booze, it'd make hima lot more jolly

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

gorki posted:

w bush didn't even hide the fact that he spent his entire presidency drunk as gently caress. how hard can it be

bush has been teetotal since the age of 40

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Kyrie eleison posted:

richard simmons has never bounced on a dick in his life

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

Kyrie eleison posted:

Rrrrrrrrrright.

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

he prolly just huffed paint out of a paper bag, like legal stuff.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sierra Nevadan posted:

he prolly just huffed paint out of a paper bag, like legal stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOCdIY_HKM4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

this is awesome, i logged in just so i could like it

• Locked thread