Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you renewing your WWE Network subscription?
YES! YES! YES!
NO! NO! NO!
Going month to month til I'm sure Cena's not getting the belt back at NoC.
Going back to :filez: USER WAS BANNED FOR SELECTING THIS OPTION
View Results

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Did I miss anything good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Clean as a sheet, just like that :smug:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

They should have left in the,"gently caress you creepy fans who fantasize about having a threesome with us" bit.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

♪WHAT YOU DOING? HOLY COW! WHAT YOU DOING? HOLY COW!♪

I love the original Smackdown music :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smoking Crow posted:

so the psychology is that paige and aj want to gently caress right

It's that each is trying to unsettle and freak out the other to give them the advantage in their feud.

Edit: "EAT ONE! :stare:"

Holy poo poo, Paige's face :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smoking Crow posted:

I've watched wrestling before and they definitely want to gently caress

this is how this goes

Look, I'll give you that HHH/Steiner was obviously a feud about repressed homosexual lust, but it seems pretty clear to me that Paige/AJ is all about adopting a phony and superficial veneer of attraction designed purely to unsettle the other wrestler and put them on the back foot - it's pretty much the same thing Goldust used to do to his opponents only it's being done by both sides.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

How the gently caress can they make a film version of The Equalizer without Edward Woodward? :mad:

Oh right.... :smith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

jscolon2.0 posted:

This was my motivation the last time I gave a cute girl chocolate, so this feud really speaks to me.

Your real life interactions with people do not (and SHOULD not) have the same motivations/background/context as those in wrestling storylines, dude :stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TEGGS posted:

Russian men gently caress better than American men.

I have no problem believing this.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Rusev/Swagger feud is going to end with Swagger losing every single match but being declared the winner of the war because Rusev's foot comes off.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

These two have shockingly good matches.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bo, I question the motivational benefits of your actions!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Let's give credit to WWE for actually competently transitioning from the Swagger/Rusev feud to Swagger/Bo and Rusev/Henry.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Damien Sandow: Whipping Boy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pariah Rex posted:

This video package is good but it's basically a guarantee of Cena's upcoming victory.

I imagine it's going to end with Cena being DQed or something and then going nuts and beating the poo poo out of Lesnar.

Which is probably the worst possible result really.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Also Hogan is wrong, they've had three matches already and Brock has won the first and third cleanly and utterly dominated the second until Cena hit him in the face with a chain and got the pin.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smoking Crow posted:

something where he wins but doesnt get the title

Yeah exactly, I don't see him being beaten clean again but I also don't see him getting the belt. Either he loses due to Heyman shenanigans or, more likely, he wins in some way where he doesn't get the belt, and his reaction to that is probably going to be to deliver a beating to Lesnar so the younger fans get to keep alive in their minds the idea that their hero could defeat the bad guy in a clean fight.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smoking Crow posted:

the wyatts getting they rear end kicked

Mark Henry's theme song warned them!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smoking Crow posted:

What is the gator roll supposed to do?

Make the guy in it think to themselves,"This is scary and unsettling and I want to go home :qq:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smoking Crow posted:

poo poo they're getting fed to roman

This could be said about anybody in WWE though, short of maybe Lesnar and Cena. He's their rising star and they're doing everything they can to push him to the moon (which is nice given the love of parity booking for anybody NOT Cena over the last decade).

• Locked thread