Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I googled Fat McGuyver and this picture assaulted my eyes instead so i figured i'd share

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

School Nickname posted:

Wondering in amazement at how the gently caress this happened.

he got fat

people look ugly when they get fat

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
People get older and their poo poo slows down, making it a lot easier to gain weight, and being older they don't give a gently caress.

The end.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
one third of all americans are obese. McGuyver just became part of the statistic

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
IIRC, Richard Dean Anderson got double hosed over by having a really bad foot/leg injury, was basically bed ridden a lot, put on a ton of meds, and like any person, gained a ton of weight from that. Then he got better, slimmed down, then developed a heart condition (as part of being old), then had a lot of hospital time, general inactivity, meds, etc and got fatter.

That or Jaffa Cakes

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
the episode where a large portion of it is Tealc and Oneilll shooting hundreds of replicators with automatic shotguns is pretty good

most of the replicator episodes are pretty great

when they tricked the pretty boy human form replicator, very sad :smith:

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Zzulu posted:

one third of all americans are obese. McGuyver just became part of the statistic

It's all part of his elaborate plan to escape this prison we call life.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Joust posted:

It's all part of his elaborate plan to escape this prison we call life.

using only jaffa cakes, a couch, a tv and a rag on a stick

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Boogaleeboo posted:

People get older and their poo poo slows down, making it a lot easier to gain weight, and being older they don't give a gently caress.

The end.

ppls metabolisms dont slow down because they get older, they slow down cuz older people lose muscle faster and dont loving work out.

love it when ppl use getting older as an excuse to be fat asses

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
macguyver ate all the jafa cakes

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Everyone's talking about the jizz cage man, the sexy blond lady and fat mcguyver. Forgetting the fourth member of sg1;

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
that guy was such a twat

glad he was only in for like one season

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
He was like a male female character. He didn't have any traits except for being really smart.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
Poor Jonah. I had forgotten he ever existed. He was as bland as Carter.

adamarama
Mar 20, 2009
Wasn't he the next stage of human evolution but then they just beamed him back to his home planet? Poochie level poo poo right there.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Costello Jello posted:

Poor Jonah. I had forgotten he ever existed. He was as bland as Carter.

his real name is Corin Nemec? they made his name less sci-fi for the show

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

adamarama posted:

Poochie level poo poo right there.

gorki posted:

his real name is Corin Nemec? they made his name less sci-fi for the show

All true, all true.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
apparently they really hated him on set because he kept trying to convert everyone to scientology

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Titty Warlord posted:

apparently they really hated him on set because he kept trying to convert everyone to scientology
everything about the guy was more sci-fi than his character apparently.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
i'd like to imagine he tried to convert teal'c but he'd just scream "DEATH TO FALSE GODS"

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

Wow, didn't know that. He probably loved that show because he was fighting the Go'auld, which are basically evil spirits that inhabit your body like Thetans.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
looks like he's spent the last decade in TV movie purgatory

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

He showed up in some country music video once.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
the guy who called out the dial sequences was worlds ahead of him as an actor imo

gorki fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Sep 4, 2014

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
he had a weird lazy eye or something that really weirded me out

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

gorki posted:

the guy who called out the dial sequences was worlds ahead of him as an actor imo

Never has a man said so much, with so little.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
SG1 and Atlantis both owned and the second season of Universe was also pretty good, there needs to be another stargate show

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
Don't care what anyone says, Ben Browder as Cameron Mitchell was the best character in the whole show.

e: and by don't care i mean i secretly want everyone's validation that this is in fact true.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

Haters Goin Bake posted:

Don't care what anyone says, Ben Browder as Cameron Mitchell was the best character in the whole show.

e: and by don't care i mean i secretly want everyone's validation that this is in fact true.

No, he was kind of boring, IMO. Victoria Black's character was a lot more interesting and fun. He was having to replace Jack, which is a tall order to fill, and they didn't want his character too zany since that would be so close to Crichton, so the character just ended up kind of flat and boring.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

Haters Goin Bake posted:

sorry but this is a terrible opinion, Cam isn't nearly as interesting or amusing to watch as O'Neil or Shepherd.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
i just watched another episode and at the end there was a dragon what the gently caress happened to this show

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

Costello Jello posted:

No, he was kind of boring, IMO. Victoria Black's character was a lot more interesting and fun. He was having to replace Jack, which is a tall order to fill, and they didn't want his character too zany since that would be so close to Crichton, so the character just ended up kind of flat and boring.

Critchton was the best role for him, but seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 were the closest to 2 more seasons of Farscape we will get. So they will always be my favorite.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Costello Jello posted:

Never has a man said so much, with so little.

Walter Harriman posted:

My job is to press these buttons and say chevron locked - and that's about it really.

Remarkable.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Teal'c had a bit part in The Dark Knight Rises and it was jarring.

Teal'c needs his own show.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Budget Worf.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

redshirt posted:

Teal'c had a bit part in The Dark Knight Rises and it was jarring.

Teal'c needs his own show.

ikr that was loving weird lol

like he was almost exactly in character as Teal'C, only thing missing was the head stamp

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Costello Jello posted:

they should have replaced Oneell with Shepard when he left

actually they should have probably merged the shows at some point because the episode with Teal'C and Ronin was awesome rad

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

5er posted:

Budget Worf.

lol discount Worf.

It's true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Moola posted:

ikr that was loving weird lol

like he was almost exactly in character as Teal'C, only thing missing was the head stamp

Right? It was loving Teal'c trying to cap Robin.

• Locked thread