Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did JOAN WANYE have allergie
no
probably not
definatly not
I don't know
Dont know!
Who is John Wan?
Yes!
MAYBE!
MODS please delete this option::: thanks
View Results

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
probably not because allergies are for wimps and dweebs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephori
Sep 1, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
he was allergic to radioactive sand

James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

I was born in a farmhouse in Pineville, North Carolina
gas/ban

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

he was allergic to pussies of the old west

e: I mean coward "pussies." Of course duke got all the pussy he wanted

Sierra Nevadan fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Aug 30, 2014

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
typo in title gas and try again

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
HERE ARE SOME OTHER THINGS THAT TOGUH GUYS LIKE JOAN WAYNE DONT COMPLAIN 'BOUT:

1. irritable bowels syndrome
2. PMS
3. the weather
4. Loud music
5. riding bare back on an unbroken stallion
6. adblock memory usage
7. waiting in line (because they buy stuff on amazon instead)

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Is that you john wayne

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
John wayne died of lung cancer but it is ok he got saved right before the end so he is in heaven

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
what do you guys think he is doing up there right now?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Before John Wayne passed away!

Most of you know John Wayne as an actor. You may not know what
happened to him before he died. This is that story! Robert Schuller's teenage daughter, Cindy, was in a motorcycle accident and had to have her leg amputated. John Wayne is a big fan of Robert Schuller. He heard Dr. Schuller say on one of his programs that his daughter had been in an accident and had to have her leg amputated.

John Wayne wrote a note to her saying: Dear Cindy, sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you will be all right. Signed, John Wayne.

The note was delivered to her and she decided she wanted to write John Wayne a
note in reply. She wrote: Dear Mr. Wayne, I got your note. Thanks for writing to me. I like you very much. I am going to be all right because Jesus is going to help me. Mr. Wayne, do you know Jesus? I sure hope you know Jesus, Mr. Wayne, because I cannot imagine heaven being complete without John Wayne being there. I hope, if you don't know Jesus, that you will give your heart to Jesus right now. See you in heaven.

And she signed her name.

She had just put that letter in an envelope, sealed it, and written across the front of it "John Wayne" when a visitor came into her room to see her.

He said to her: What are you doing?

She said: I just wrote a letter to John Wayne, but I don't know how to get it to him.

He said: That's funny, I am going to have dinner with John Wayne tonight at the Newport Club down at Newport Beach. Give it to me and I will give it to him.

She gave him the letter and he put it in his coat pocket. There were twelve of them that night sitting around the table for dinner. They were laughing and cutting up and the guy happened to reach in his pocket and felt that letter and remembered.

John Wayne was seated at the end of the table and the guy took the letter out and said: Hey, Duke, I was in Schuller's daughter's room today and she wrote you a letter and wanted me to give it to you. Here it is.

They passed it down to John Wayne and he opened it. They kept on laughing and cutting up and someone happened to look down at John Wayne. He was crying.

One of them said: Hey, Duke, what is the matter?

He said (and can't you hear him saying it?): I want to read you this letter.

He read the letter. Then he began to weep.

He folded it, put it in his pocket, and he pointed to the man who delivered it to him and said: You go tell that little girl that right now, in this restaurant, right here, John Wayne gives his heart to Jesus Christ and I will see her in heaven.

Three weeks later John Wayne died!

You never know how your witness to another will effect their eternity

a star war betamax fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Aug 30, 2014

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
i'm allergic to shitposting, and covered in welts hth

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

He was allergic to the draft during WWII, but recovered by Vietnam

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
he was allergic to fags and jews

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evSC-WZFw1c

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Welcome to heaven, john wayne, goondolences

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
goku

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.

a starwar betamax posted:

what do you guys think he is doing up there right now?

He's kicking rear end with Steve McQueen!

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
gently caress john wayne.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

gently caress john wayne.

What, are you going to rape him, too?

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

PCOS Bill posted:

What, are you going to rape him, too?

no i wanna gouge his loving eyes out with an icepick. i loving can't stand all that hypermasiculine posturing white trash bullshit.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Sorry OP, but who?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
did anybody write in hemmoroids or girl legs yet

cause man he walked so dumbly

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

a starwar betamax posted:

Before John Wayne passed away!

Most of you know John Wayne as an actor. You may not know what
happened to him before he died. This is that story! Robert Schuller's teenage daughter, Cindy, was in a motorcycle accident and had to have her leg amputated. John Wayne is a big fan of Robert Schuller. He heard Dr. Schuller say on one of his programs that his daughter had been in an accident and had to have her leg amputated.

John Wayne wrote a note to her saying: Dear Cindy, sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you will be all right. Signed, John Wayne.

The note was delivered to her and she decided she wanted to write John Wayne a
note in reply. She wrote: Dear Mr. Wayne, I got your note. Thanks for writing to me. I like you very much. I am going to be all right because Jesus is going to help me. Mr. Wayne, do you know Jesus? I sure hope you know Jesus, Mr. Wayne, because I cannot imagine heaven being complete without John Wayne being there. I hope, if you don't know Jesus, that you will give your heart to Jesus right now. See you in heaven.

And she signed her name.

She had just put that letter in an envelope, sealed it, and written across the front of it "John Wayne" when a visitor came into her room to see her.

He said to her: What are you doing?

She said: I just wrote a letter to John Wayne, but I don't know how to get it to him.

He said: That's funny, I am going to have dinner with John Wayne tonight at the Newport Club down at Newport Beach. Give it to me and I will give it to him.

She gave him the letter and he put it in his coat pocket. There were twelve of them that night sitting around the table for dinner. They were laughing and cutting up and the guy happened to reach in his pocket and felt that letter and remembered.

John Wayne was seated at the end of the table and the guy took the letter out and said: Hey, Duke, I was in Schuller's daughter's room today and she wrote you a letter and wanted me to give it to you. Here it is.

They passed it down to John Wayne and he opened it. They kept on laughing and cutting up and someone happened to look down at John Wayne. He was crying.

One of them said: Hey, Duke, what is the matter?

He said (and can't you hear him saying it?): I want to read you this letter.

He read the letter. Then he began to weep.

He folded it, put it in his pocket, and he pointed to the man who delivered it to him and said: You go tell that little girl that right now, in this restaurant, right here, John Wayne gives his heart to Jesus Christ and I will see her in heaven.

Three weeks later John Wayne died!

You never know how your witness to another will effect their eternity

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

no i wanna gouge his loving eyes out with an icepick. i loving can't stand all that hypermasiculine posturing white trash bullshit.

It only seems hypermasculine to you because you're a wimpy little human being beta.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
john wayne was a fag.
I installed two-way mirrors in his pad in Brentwood, and he come to the door in a dress.

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

John Denver Hoxha posted:

john wayne was a fag.
I installed two-way mirrors in his pad in Brentwood, and he come to the door in a dress.

Take 'er easy there, pilgrim!

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

John Denver Hoxha posted:

john wayne was a fag.

yeah I heard he let his fists do the talking

also his name was Marion so ftg

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Ryan Stiles played a better Duke than Jon Wayans ever did

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
he was allergic to virtuous behavior and thoughts, as he was a racist white devil who was genetically inferior and weak (died from cancer due to degenerate albinistic dna)

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Chrpno posted:

Ryan Stiles played a better Duke than Jon Wayans ever did

my fav wayans brother

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

votes mods please delete this

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?
We're talking about Marion Morrison here, right?

naem
May 29, 2011

Actually veteran manly man cowboy types didn't think much of him, he was a poser

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

the real reason OP made this thread )to post this trash(

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

naem posted:

Actually veteran manly man cowboy types didn't think much of him, he was a poser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJqX0zC00gU

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

lmao, woke up the neighbors

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

You wanna go dig up his corpse and skull gently caress him together? Totally not gay.*

*It's gayer than me.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqqC1uk8KJI&t=44s

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
He was allergic to horses. True fact of trueness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
He was allergic to your goddamn posting, you killed a national treasure OP

• Locked thread