Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hey this is a protip for those white police officers out there. You gotta start shooting some unarmed white guys or people are going to realize you are all just racist fucks. Hope that helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
Start with the op

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Hey this is a protip for those white police officers out there. You gotta start shooting some unarmed white guys or people are going to realize you are all just racist fucks. Hope that helps.

sounds good

Squish posted:

Start with the op

sounds better

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Squish posted:

Start with the op

avatar accurately represents the american police force

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch
When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
no need to be such a wisenheimer about it

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
I don't think the police will go for the idea because not shooting black people really cuts into their shooting of black people.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Maybe they should start by murdering they're famil.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

glowing-fish posted:

Maybe they should start by murdering they're famil.

or people who say this

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
imagine the scene from 'Beastmaster' where the child sacrifice is thrown into the fire pit but instead, it's a white cop. this is one of my favorite power fantasies.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
"Right on!" says Einstein Albert.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
maybe stop being a drug addict or a brat expressing his antiauthoritaristic feelings from a terrible two that never ended and you might actually get over your cop fear/prejudice.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ive never even seen beastmaster... i just wanted to be cool

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Heres a tip: dont fuken try to take a cops gun if you dont want to get shot

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
However, if you succeed in taking his gun, you will in fact not get shot.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
fact: all civilians are constantly in a state of simultaneously trying and not trying to take a police officers gun.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

screwdingers gun

Samuel
Nov 5, 2011
I like the general misconception that somehow unarmed assailants can't be dangerous. And that full grown men are always depicted as young babies.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Samuel posted:

I like the general misconception that somehow unarmed assailants can't be dangerous. And that full grown men are always depicted as young babies.
I think the average goon is as strong as a young baby. A goon is never unarmed though, watch out for the cheetos breath.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Samuel posted:

Hell, as i am a young baby myself, i agree with this post .:bang:

Greed is eternal
Jun 8, 2008
Support Officer Wilson

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

gently caress you OP, SGT. Feedback is a hero. :911:

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
protip op - the cops shoot unarmed white guys all the time. it's just not widely reported. hmmmm, i wonder why lol....

edit:
for example, just days after Brown was killed, a black cop shot an killed an unarmed white youth. didn't hear about it, did ya?
http://downtrend.com/71superb/unarmed-white-man-shot-by-police-no-riots-al-sharpton-silent-obama-keeps-golfing/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/25/critics-see-racial-double-standard-in-coverage-of-/

edit 2:
additionally, i'm sure you will find this interesting, op:

The Washington Times posted:

Statistics indicate that black-on-black crime is far more common than the case of a white-on-black crime. For homicide, for instance, the FBI in 2012 found that of the 2,648 black murder victims, some 2,412 were killed by fellow blacks and only 193 by whites.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kleen_TheRacistDog fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Aug 30, 2014

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

protip op - the cops shoot unarmed white guys all the time. it's just not widely reported. hmmmm, i wonder why lol....

liberal reporting bias

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

liberal reporting bias
every time i see you're sig it makes me smile. i love karl. keep up the good work, is what i'm sayin :thumbsup:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
Nah, cops should just stop being huge pussies who are so scared of every black guy and pet dog that crosses their paths that they have to shoot "in defense."

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
start shooting old chinese ladies then all suspicion will be removed

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011

edit:
for example, just days after Brown was killed, a black cop shot an killed an unarmed white youth. didn't hear about it, did ya?
http://downtrend.com/71superb/unarmed-white-man-shot-by-police-no-riots-al-sharpton-silent-obama-keeps-golfing/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/25/critics-see-racial-double-standard-in-coverage-of-/

edit 2:

I guarantee that cop-on-black homicides aren't included in that number because no one cares enough to keep track and, even if they did, cops can't be found guilty of homicide anyways

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

edit:

edit 2:

Hey are you the guy on the radio that actually asked "why dont the naacp say anything when a black kills a white?!"
Sounds just like you.

Hail Satan. Donations are always accepted.

mrhotdogvendor
May 28, 2006
very tired hispanic

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

So just how far north of the dodge street Wendy's do you live?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

edit:

edit 2:

lol i never knew rush limbaugh posted in gbs

this is all almost a word for word quotation from rush's show last week guys so keep that in mind while you seriouspost in response to it

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Have black people just tried being white?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Dr Cheeto posted:

Have black people just tried being white?

yeah one did but then it hosed him up so bad he starting touching kids.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Saalkin posted:

yeah one did but then it hosed him up so bad he starting touching kids.

No you dont have to look white, just act white. Get your mom to drive you everywhere and you wont get shot in the street and could grow up to become president some day

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
why would they care if people know they are racist? its not like theyll get into trouble for it or anything

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

actually they should start shooting armed white guys instead, i.e. themselves

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

EA Sports posted:

maybe stop being a drug addict or a brat expressing his antiauthoritaristic feelings from a terrible two that never ended and you might actually get over your cop fear/prejudice.

this, also pull up your pants

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

mookface posted:

No you dont have to look white, just act white. Get your mom to drive you everywhere and you wont get shot in the street and could grow up to become president some day

What if his mom is black?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

What if his mom is black?

there is a cream for that.

• Locked thread