Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
There is a Chinese restaurant here (I live in a heavily Korean populated county) that will bread pieces of pork and mix them in when you order general tso chicken, etc. :china:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

what IS general tso's chicken, anyway?

Fried breaded chicken in a sauce.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
If you don't have dim sum where you are you're missing out.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

Chonchon posted:

Pho is vietnamese you silly twat

It still tastes like poo poo. I end up ordering rice while my family devours Nguyen poo poo.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

Chonchon posted:

this is the wrongest opinion expressed in this thread

Actually I just hate the sour food from Southeast Asia like prahok and fish sauce. It smells and tastes like hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

Bugdrvr posted:

What the hell kind of Pho joint you eating at? Pho is salty. If you want you can put stuff in it but by itself it's pretty much beef broth with rice noodles.
Is the white rice too much for you too? Maybe you should rinse it first to make sure that no flavor somehow stays behind.

I think they put garlic or something in it. My diet is steamed rice. My wife is Chinese. Every day is rice and something.

• Locked thread