Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Seems like that phenomenon has died, thank god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
yes i happen to be one. what of it

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
there are

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Like the Swallows it's a seasonal thing, once the show starts back up they'll come in swarms.

Just like every summer when the Otaku swim up river for the anticipated fall anime season.

naem
May 29, 2011

That fad is over, they are all trans now, until the next weird sexual deviance crops up in which case that one will be the secret reason they feel oppressed

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I don't think I'm clear of the label yet. The 84,935 word fanfic I wrote back in '12 is probably enough to keep me labeled a Brony for at least another decade.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
if you're baptized brony you are a brony for life unless officially excommunicated

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

Like the Swallows it's a seasonal thing, once the show starts back up they'll come in swarms.

Just like every summer when the Otaku swim up river for the anticipated fall anime season.

are they still making it

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
i dare you to name, hell, even one thing wrong with being a brony as such, that isn't directly applicable to being a fan of adventure time or regular show

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
like all bad things, bronies will never go away

they're here now

4ever

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im gay for ponies

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Within our lifetimes, we will see a Brony President. That is basically a statistical certainty.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

aren't adventure time and regular show aimed at 12-year-old boys, while mlp is 8-year-old girls? a subtle but significant distinction

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

LifeSizePotato posted:

aren't adventure time and regular show aimed at 12-year-old boys, while mlp is 8-year-old girls? a subtle but significant distinction

u just dont understand all the adult references and the really intelligent layering of mature subject matter in My Little Pony, furthermore,

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
yes op there are still boners and there will continue to be until we destroy all men

e: misread, sorry

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

regular show is derived from a short animated film about two college age slackers dropping acid, so that would be the main difference between mlp and it at least

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

i will get a boner tonight and very likely another tomorrow

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Iggy Koopa posted:

regular show is derived from a short animated film about two college age slackers dropping acid, so that would be the main difference between mlp and it at least

Welcome back, Sid.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

i still see MLP avatars all over the loving internet so im pretty sure the answer is yes

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Phil Niekro posted:

Welcome back, Sid.

hello how are youdoing

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

we still have mods, don't we

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Parallax Scroll posted:

are they still making it

been renewed till the year 2020

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Iggy Koopa posted:

hello how are youdoing

hanging in there, brother

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

ive heard of adventurer time but wtf is regular show

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

My mommy always said there were no bronies. No real ones. But there are.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its some cartoon for kids

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzwe6g473tg

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
my kids watch it. it's a good show. Please don't doxx me.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

holy god drat poo poo that video

When bronies watch videos like that do they not see the awfulness themselves? dont they see what they are apart of lol

[edit] there's like one little girl in that pack of autistic nerds lol

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

2:32

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

butplug accident posted:

i dare you to name, hell, even one thing wrong with being a brony as such, that isn't directly applicable to being a fan of adventure time or regular show

well for one thing, adventure time is for boys so you'd have to specify that they're gay pedophiles to be fully accurate

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

butplug accident posted:

STRAWMAN CHECKMATE, BITCH!

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

You say you want a revolution
in my okcupid profile i'm like "I'm a brony. Just kidding! ;)"

it's pretty cute imo

w0ppy71
May 6, 2014
Bronies, furrys, pubbies... all here to stay.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

there are probably still bronies

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

dancehall posted:

in my okcupid profile i'm like "I'm a brony. Just kidding! ;)"

it's pretty cute imo

Do non internet people know about bronies?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
They actually came out with a pro-brony 'documentary' for Netflix so yeah regular people know about these dudes wanting to gently caress little girl horses

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Probably OP. I just do my best to live my life and pray I never run into them. So far it has worked pretty well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.
I know a brony and a pegasister that married each other. They had a baby. They named her Rarity.

• Locked thread