Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
brony fedora lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
i'm 100% certain its the cyberbullies that have a personality disorder in reality

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
i think its cool that you can troll shut-ins just by hanging out with your friends and watching a dumb cartoon

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
Too many brony apologists itt. I hope the FBI rounds them up too.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Throwdini posted:

i'm 100% certain its the cyberbullies that have a personality disorder in reality

I'm not actually convinced cyberbullying is a real thing. I think it's just this generation's "reefer madness." Something concocted by an alarmist media in a desperate attempt to stay relevant and demonize the medium that is making TV and Newspapers obsolete.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

smg77 posted:

Too many brony apologists itt. I hope the FBI rounds them up too.

here's hoping all bronies, anime watchers, gamers, etc. are killed and their salvageable possessions redistributed to morally upright citizens

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Throwdini posted:

i think its cool that you can troll shut-ins just by hanging out with your friends and watching a dumb cartoon

I got a negative reaction out of people by being a creepy weirdo. I am grandmaster troll.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Effectronica posted:

here's hoping all bronies, anime watchers, gamers, etc. are killed and their salvageable possessions redistributed to morally upright citizens

i mean... i get what youre getting at.. and youre right i guess... im just hard wired to cringe at it tho when i see it irl

i guess no one has to be executed tho

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

first they came for the bronies etc

then they came for the gays and no one was left to speak up for me

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Throwdini posted:

Applewhite posted:

I'm not actually convinced cyberbullying is a real thing. I think it's just this generation's "reefer madness." Something concocted by an alarmist media in a desperate attempt to stay relevant and demonize the medium that is making TV and Newspapers obsolete.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

a lot of the poo poo that gets labeled as cyberbullying is people getting upset that they did/said dumb poo poo and people online are picking on them for it

yeah there's genuine cyberbullying and it is hosed up and should stop

but if you act like a dumb retard people are going to call you on it and that shouldn't stop

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
lets make fun of these people

yes

they want to gently caress animation ponies.

yep

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:nws:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f769b2ecfe8f9461dc71821fdaf9d199/tumblr_n120yeJe2P1ry6msio1_400.gif

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

He could have been doing that ironically. Maybe he was making a statement about consumerism.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

bronies should just become weedheads and then people would like them i bet

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
Its insane to believe that most of the people enjoying MLP have some kind of sexual appetite for cartoon ponies.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

everyone needs to understand that he has every right to pursue his hobby without any assholes saying mean things about this obviously healthy and productive member of society

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Throwdini posted:

Its insane that most of the people enjoying MLP have some kind of sexual appetite for cartoon ponies.

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
some guys loving a pony as i write this

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

ColdReaches posted:

some guys loving a pony as i write this

liveblog it please

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Throwdini posted:

Its insane to believe that most of the people enjoying MLP have some kind of sexual appetite for cartoon ponies.

Actually, My Little Pony, since it's for girls, causes all men who are warped and faggoty enough to watch it to become bestialist pedophiles, and worst of all, homosexuals.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Tuxedo Gin posted:

everyone needs to understand that he has every right to pursue his hobby without any assholes saying mean things about this obviously healthy and productive member of society

this but unironically

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Throwdini posted:

this but unironically

you think it's healthy for a dude to strap a big black dildo to a plush toy of a child anthro pony and suck that dildo

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Quickscope420dad posted:

you think it's healthy for a dude to strap a big black dildo to a plush toy of a child anthro pony and suck that dildo

you think that people should just make fun of him and let him continue to live and pollute the purity of society with his filth

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Effectronica posted:

you think that people should just make fun of him and let him continue to live and pollute the purity of society with his filth

What do you propose?

some kind of final resolve?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Effectronica posted:

Actually, My Little Pony, since it's for girls, causes all men who are warped and faggoty enough to watch it to become bestialist pedophiles, and worst of all, homosexuals.

hey. if some grown dude wants to watch little girl cartoons and enjoy them, that's cool by me. but if somebody is going to act dumb as gently caress online (or offline) about it, people are going to make fun of them for it.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Quickscope420dad posted:

What do you propose?

some kind of final resolve?

you disgust me with your need for bureaucratic measures and your belief that the average person would balk at beating, sodomizing, and dismembering bronies in the streets.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Effectronica posted:

this would, honestly, not be bad for humanity.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Effectronica posted:

you disgust me with your need for bureaucratic measures and your belief that the average person would balk at beating, sodomizing, and dismembering bronies in the streets.

I just don't think we know enough about them yet

what if it's contagious and your actions lead to a pandemic

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
A couple weeks ago I was on a plane with a brony. He was wearing a purple backpack in the shape of a my little pony, had a shirt with a pony on it and was wearing some sort of pendant that I guess had a pony on it. He had very bad acne, was very tall with hunched shoulders and downcast eyes.

He stood in front of me in line, and the plane was a little late. But over the 45 minutes we were in line, he slowly consumed a tuna sandwich. It was one of those sandwiches that came with two pieces in a triangle pack. So he opened it, would pull out one piece of the tuna sandwich, would take a tiny bite, replace the plastic film over it, change his position, and then pull the piece out again and take another bite.

It was fascinating, to be honest. And I hope his friends and family have lots of pictures on record so when he grows out of it, he will be very, very embarrassed.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Quickscope420dad posted:

yeah of course. are you from the middle ages and think disease and illness comes from ungodly behavior or something because that's how you're acting.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

bollig posted:

A couple weeks ago I was on a plane with a brony. He was wearing a purple backpack in the shape of a my little pony, had a shirt with a pony on it and was wearing some sort of pendant that I guess had a pony on it. He had very bad acne, was very tall with hunched shoulders and downcast eyes.

He stood in front of me in line, and the plane was a little late. But over the 45 minutes we were in line, he slowly consumed a tuna sandwich. It was one of those sandwiches that came with two pieces in a triangle pack. So he opened it, would pull out one piece of the tuna sandwich, would take a tiny bite, replace the plastic film over it, change his position, and then pull the piece out again and take another bite.

It was fascinating, to be honest. And I hope his friends and family have lots of pictures on record so when he grows out of it, he will be very, very embarrassed.

even without the brony sex stuff, the degree to which people can identify / sculpt their entire personal identity around a mediocre kid's show would still be disturbing and depressing

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

could you imagine if someone wqas so into like a video game character that they would spend money to make their internet name that characters name and their av a picture of them lol that would be way worse than bronies right guys

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Throwdini posted:

yeah of course. are you from the middle ages and think disease and illness comes from ungodly behavior or something because that's how you're acting.

let's just reiterate for clarity, you think it's cool for people to sexualise child anthro horses?

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

:angel:

Leaving the Stable - Fallout Equestria [SFM]
TOmS - Fallout Equestria: Pre-Alpha Gameplay
Unboxing the Fallout Equestria Book
Fallout Equestria Book Unboxing
Fallout Equestria Unboxing

HAIL SATAN

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Quickscope420dad posted:

let's just reiterate for clarity, you think it's cool for people to sexualise child anthro horses?

tell me what the fuckin harm is and i'll be on your side. i might be ignorant but right now you're looking about as rational as a barking dog.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Throwdini posted:

tell me what the fuckin harm is and i'll be on your side. i might be ignorant but right now you're looking about as rational as a barking dog.

I wonder if you'll be able to post from the work camp.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

smg77 posted:

I wonder if you'll be able to post from the work camp.

go back to stormfront, nazis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

edit: loving LOL

• Locked thread