Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Lotus Brony posted:

That was initially Faust's reaction, utter shock and awe mixed with disgust. Then someone showed her the literal bags upon bags of money and said "these are from bronies", and....welp...

Wait, the producer's name is Faust?

I thought when you made a deal with the devil the horrifying consequences were supposed to come up many years after the rewards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
Looks like she got it backwards.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
An old friend of mine got caught up in a crowd that got into MLP. Apparently it's a trend for them to get a plush doll and pass it around and hug it like they do in that weird video. To be fair this group of people are lost individuals who seek comfort in nerd hive minds, so they follow whatever the nerd trend of the month is. Hopefully it was just a short term thing.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

facebook jihad posted:

An old friend of mine got caught up in a crowd that got into MLP. Apparently it's a trend for them to get a plush doll and pass it around and hug it like they do in that weird video.

Joke here is too easy

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Quickscope420dad posted:

Joke here is too easy

8:30 tomorrow, Packers vs. Seahawks, and it is gone.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Thats what I was thinking but there seems to be bronies in the thread arguing that they haven't faded into the mists of obscurity.

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
We'll obviously if all you've got is this thread, you're pretty drat obscure.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

MechaStalin posted:

lol He is so autistic he can't even read GBS. What's with these people demanding a 'rational' rebuttal to their mental illness/cult anyway?

this is impossible, in fact mild autism might be necessary to read gbs

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

The Whole Internet posted:

in fact mild autism might be necessary to read gbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Thread: [Uncomfortable Gloating] I'm going to be in a video game! As a transgender zebra!

A college friend is putting together a fan-made MLP: FiM video game and I was cast to play - as the thread title advertises - a transgender zebra who's bit off more than she can chew in joining a rebellion against an oppressive anti-Earth Pony government. I'm freaking out because I've never done any serious voice acting before (or acting, period) and I'm way in over my head and also REALLY EXCITED!

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuhO2UCBILQ&feature=youtu.be

Imagine the "I have no idea what I'm doing!" dog as a zebra alchemist and you've got me right now. (She doesn't appear in the trailer so I can't give you a better visual than that.) I went through some test reads with other cast members and did okay, but the pressure! Eeee! I don't know whether to gloat or panic!

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Evil Agita posted:

Thats what I was thinking but there seems to be bronies in the thread arguing that they haven't faded into the mists of obscurity.
Well just to warn you all that season 5 is starting next year so hold onto your asses they're not dead yet :v: so yes, there are still bronies, I am constantly reminded of this fact.

Back a year ago I was reminded about every day. Now I'm reminded every two weeks.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Otisburg posted:

Thread: [Uncomfortable Gloating] I'm going to be in a video game! As a transgender zebra!

A college friend is putting together a fan-made MLP: FiM video game and I was cast to play - as the thread title advertises - a transgender zebra who's bit off more than she can chew in joining a rebellion against an oppressive anti-Earth Pony government. I'm freaking out because I've never done any serious voice acting before (or acting, period) and I'm way in over my head and also REALLY EXCITED!

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuhO2UCBILQ&feature=youtu.be

Imagine the "I have no idea what I'm doing!" dog as a zebra alchemist and you've got me right now. (She doesn't appear in the trailer so I can't give you a better visual than that.) I went through some test reads with other cast members and did okay, but the pressure! Eeee! I don't know whether to gloat or panic!

They have a trailer and nothing else at this point?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Three-Phase posted:

They have a trailer and nothing else at this point?

its a fan-made MLP: FiM video game what did you expect

Pickle dicker
May 25, 2014

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

kode54 posted:

Looks like she got it backwards.

tell us about your gross furry life