Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Do any other SJWs itt masturbate to old movies that have problematic elements? Like, ones that use yellow face or treat women like they are frail or will fall in love with you if you assault them and are like "You can't listen to her, she's a dame!" or something like that? Sometimes a movie will be offensive enough that I lose control and grind against my Loki cutout until I cum so hard that I'm literally shaking. It's not just me, right?

every girl i evs dated that was into so cial politics loved breakfast at tiffanys so yea prob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
idk why i posting so much itt sorry guys. enoughs enough

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
how would u rank the moral righteousness of the stupid bitches + pussy cartel

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

ilikedirt posted:

It's okay you have nothing to be ashamed of.

oh wait you're a male...

I got some bad news for you

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ilikedirt posted:

Youve got more to say than this dingus op.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Tautologicus posted:

Youve got more to say than this dingus op.

I'm answering the questions I've been asked.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

ilikedirt posted:

You don't post nearly enough to have that kind of moment of clarity. Are you drunk?

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
SJW are just the people who used to make internet petitions.

Internet. Petitions.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Do any other SJWs itt masturbate to old movies that have problematic elements? Like, ones that use yellow face or treat women like they are frail or will fall in love with you if you assault them and are like "You can't listen to her, she's a dame!" or something like that? Sometimes a movie will be offensive enough that I lose control and grind against my Loki cutout until I cum so hard that I'm literally shaking. It's not just me, right?

I would like to be able to masturbate to that scene where Sidney Poitier slaps the guy but I don't want to objectify him so I've never had an orgasm

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

no they will not posted:

I'm answering the questions I've been asked.

"I like egalitarianism" is an absolutely terrible answer lol. What does that mean to you, how would it look, which shitlords are most standing in the way, etc. say something, its your thread, go wild.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

Alright for the hell of it, how about some serious questions

So why is there a tendency for Social Justice Warriors to go guilty till proven innocent and support policies that inhibit freedom of speech?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Fruity Gordo posted:

I would like to be able to masturbate to that scene where Sidney Poitier slaps the guy but I don't want to objectify him so I've never had an orgasm

Have you tried the "Abraham" number in the movie "Holiday Inn"?

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
No but this has gotten me p close http://youtu.be/0D1tJwgvpZ0

PROBLEMATIC

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
What do you think about Islam?

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I had some pretty hard hitting questions about social justice but I got this far and realized all your opinions must be terrible.

fallout 3 is a poo poo game for poo poo people

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

OP I just watched an episode of I Shouldn't be Alive and it is about 3 white guys and a black guy who are in a plane crash (because of one of the white guys) and all of the white guys live and the black guy dies. Why.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Decrepus posted:

OP I just watched an episode of I Shouldn't be Alive and it is about 3 white guys and a black guy who are in a plane crash (because of one of the white guys) and all of the white guys live and the black guy dies. Why.

black men are lightning rods for white guy negative karma, even god is racist against black people

for more information see this film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Hsf-0B-Eo

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

can you post a link to the topic that got derailed over you being an SJW so we have more context?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Fruity Gordo posted:

No but this has gotten me p close http://youtu.be/0D1tJwgvpZ0

PROBLEMATIC

This would be way hotter if someone was simultaneously explaining to me how it's an important cultural tradition and a theatrical art divorced from the concept of race.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Tautologicus posted:

"I like egalitarianism" is an absolutely terrible answer lol. What does that mean to you, how would it look, which shitlords are most standing in the way, etc. say something, its your thread, go wild.

It wasn't a very specific question. I don't want to bore people by going off on a tangent - I just want to clear up what people want to know.

The Dennis System posted:

What do you think about Islam?

I think it's just ok.

Decrepus posted:

If it's a factual tv show, then the answer is probably something to do with the position of the engine and who was nearest the door when they crashed and stuff. A better question might be, why would they base an episode of a presumably documentary-like tv show, off an event where the only black guy dies.

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

can you post a link to the topic that got derailed over you being an SJW so we have more context?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3661229

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Some people are being quite "hostile" towards people who want to engage with me on good faith, and I don't support this. If you're afraid to ask me questions in a public setting, then my PM inbox is always open. I'll be back to answer more questions tomorrow - cheers.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

What about my question?

:(

Smerdyakov
Jul 8, 2008

hi im 50 cent do u liek vitamen water?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This is the most subtle troll ive ever seem

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

ilikedirt posted:

they make good electro music

http://youtu.be/QWaWsgBbFsA

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

just so you know im real patient and will get that date one day... bb

keet
Aug 20, 2005

do people know tumblr is also full of fedoranerds/mra/literal neonazis too

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
how many triggers do you have

what pronouns do you use

how many headmates have you collected

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
in what specific ways might you be less well adjusted, chill, have a broken brain with anime and videogames, than me who is normal?

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Fedoras are an MRA thing you're getting the sides confused...

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

op why do ellen degeneres and some ppl on the internet suddenly care a lot when someone says retard or retarded? "oh it's an ableist slur :qq:" like I can't imagine that anybody ever cared to begin with except particularly sensitive retarded people, and nobody used to give a poo poo about their feelings but now apparently it is hip to do so

do you agree with these people? if so, why should I care about retard feelings?

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsT-Bdx-Dek

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Why do people on reddit hate social justice warriors?

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Fansy posted:

Why do people on reddit hate social justice warriors?

Let me tell you something about REVERSE RACISM...

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
dad gay
so what?

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Shadoer posted:

What about my question?

:(

Sorry, I didn't see it - I'm on my phone for a lot of these, so the page loads slowly and I do miss some questions.

Astrofig posted:

how many triggers do you have

what pronouns do you use

how many headmates have you collected

Triggers: None. Life has been pretty good to me, and I can handle pretty much anything.
Pronouns: He/him/his
Headmates: None. Most SJWs don't have headmates - in fact, I personally think the concept is ludicrous.

Feranon posted:

op why do ellen degeneres and some ppl on the internet suddenly care a lot when someone says retard or retarded? "oh it's an ableist slur :qq:" like I can't imagine that anybody ever cared to begin with except particularly sensitive retarded people, and nobody used to give a poo poo about their feelings but now apparently it is hip to do so

do you agree with these people? if so, why should I care about retard feelings?

Presumably it's because it's used to mean bad, or stupid, and some people (including SJWs such as myself) don't think it's right to use an outdated term for the mentally disabled. It'd be like using "gay" to mean bad - in fact, Ellen Degeneres is gay herself. This might explain why she personally cares - she'd have empathy for something she is being used as an insult.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Zzzzzzz

Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?
On a scale of 1-10 how middle-class and white are you?

Do you have a humanities degree?

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Filippo Corridoni posted:

On a scale of 1-10 how middle-class and white are you?

Do you have a humanities degree?

I don't know how to measure that on a scale. I don't have a humanities degree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'm CIA, SJW, MRA, PUA.

• Locked thread