Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Aren't Australians basically just Scots that aren't depressed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ugly as all hell

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Her nipples are weird.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ded posted:

ugly as all hell

would

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Negative Entropy posted:

The real secret weapon of Mexico, now the world's fattest country, is it's food.
Keep feeding those gringos delicious food until they keel over

A quite nefarious endeavor; Carlos Slim is a crafty one.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Too many pictures and not enough choice australian quotes to go with them.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Captain Candiru posted:

"Shut ya fuckin' face ya poofta." - Australian Farewell

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Like, I am not sure how Aussie ladies would be attractive when they are ethnically the same as Baby Spice?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Maoist Pussy posted:

Like, I am not sure how Aussie ladies would be attractive when they are ethnically the same as Baby Spice?

Aussies go out in the sun so they don't look like albino corpses

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Joust posted:

"Shut ya fuckin' face ya poofta." - Australian Farewell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPfU3z8rfz0

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

Captain Candiru posted:

Oi mate puta noither shrimp in dis barbe.

*opens butthole really far apart.*

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.

genesplicer posted:

If I'm not mistaken, Katherine is Australian, isn't she? (I also understand she's a bit of a disappointment in every other picture.)

As far as SA memes go, she's no calm.jpg

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
om bloody flat out mate

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Rand alPaul posted:

For shame this isn't in the OP.

oh poo poo how did i forgot about here..she's amazing

naem
May 29, 2011

Maoist Pussy posted:

Aussies are British/Irish only they've been subjected to a survival of the fittest scenario for several generations they wouldn't have back home, only it happened on a big tropical island with beaches so after only the good looking ones survived they all go tanning

Much like Florida

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

that's so hot

women should swear constantly

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
So, were the uggos murdered or sterilized or ???

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ZombieParts posted:

oh poo poo how did i forgot about here..she's amazing

http://youtu.be/xm7oX1yCFU0

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
i live in australia and the women are poo poo. also its full of asians and not the hot ones i mean like indonesians and poo poo

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

lonesomedwarf posted:

holy poo poo its like you live here

flee dwarf, flee as far as you can.

Pyramid Scheme
May 21, 2007

My Australian wife recently found out Americans think the word oval office is a bit offensive, so now spends her days in New York calling every American friend a oval office.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Pyramid Scheme posted:

My Australian wife recently found out Americans think the word oval office is a bit offensive, so now spends her days in New York calling every American friend a oval office.

noice ya oval office.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_9J2oJjjd4

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
I'm gay

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pyramid Scheme posted:

your wife owns

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Aussie ladies may look hot, but it's a bonerkill having to check their orifices for lethal spiders, snakes, and jellyfish every time before sex.

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

Drunk Nerds posted:

Lol I know this isn't in australia because there's green grass.
Nice try

yes it is. its from the "housos" movie

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

naem
May 29, 2011

Maoist Pussy posted:

So, were the uggos murdered or sterilized or ???

Just stuck on a boat to float with the other criminals to the opposite end of the earth which, as it turns out, is a ginormous awesome beach (full of spiders)

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.

Number_6 posted:

Aussie ladies may look hot, but it's a bonerkill having to check their orifices for lethal spiders, snakes, and jellyfish every time before sex.

Wow! Australian bug chasers are really different that American bug chasers.

naem
May 29, 2011

in Australia bug chase u

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Aussie girls on the coast:

Aussie girls inland:

Proof that all the pretty ones are as far away from Australia you can be without actually leaving.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
to be fair she would look gorgeous after several months of strict low carb diet

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

To be fair, that's pretty much the same comparison in the US.

Beaches! The earths natural fat shaming device!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Number_6 posted:

this is true.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
at least Aussie women are better than Russian women in that respect because you can see spiders in crevices but you can't see HIV

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

couple of dinky di aussie babes

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

Those poor girls! The horrors of Diminished Gluteal Syndrome have finally hit Australia!

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
not all of them are affected tho

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

I'm Crap posted:

not all of them are affected tho

ah yes, the magic of high heels, leggings and butt implants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i like to stalk the streets of the city with my multicultural gang. we only have one target when we creep through the night: australian tourist. when we find them we give them a severe beating, one they'll never forget. we tell them to go back to their own country and that we don't want them here. for the first time in their lives they feel fear and they will forever know that americans don't want them there

• Locked thread