Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Remember that seen where galadrial is talking magically inside people's heads? Now I'm picturing that only its OI ME 'USBAND CAN'T HEEYA THIS CONVO CAUSE OF MAGIC YEH? OI 'OBBIT OI HEEYA BIG THING CAHM EEN SMALL PACKAGES, MEET ME BOI THA REFLECTIN' POOL OIT BACK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
id do galadriel

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
I've actually heard Australia has better job prospects and higher pay than America so tbh there's really no reason to stay here anymore unless you have a penchant for obesity and intolerance.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Aferisan posted:

I've actually heard Australia has better job prospects and higher pay than America so tbh there's really no reason to stay here anymore unless you have a penchant for obesity and intolerance.

I prefer living in a country where everything isn't trying to kill me, thank you.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Aferisan posted:

Yeah australia is completely done with intolerance they are p cool with everyone. just rock up there on a boat and come on in!

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
If you bang them in Australia, does the cum drain out clockwise due to the coriolis effect?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Aferisan posted:

It's in the middle of both a commodities bubble and also real estate bubble.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Aferisan posted:

The minimum wage is ~ $16 per hour.

A two-bedroom shitbox apartment in moderate need of renovation is ~$300,000.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

naem posted:

I would def offer to give grandma elf my one ring if you know what it is that it is I am suggesting (it is sex)
that no joke sounds like you're inviting her to bang you in the shitter remorselessly with some sort of unpleasant implement once all the obfuscation is removed @cateblanchett @naem #15inchblackrubbercock #naemsarse #howsaboutit #getadogupya

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

would

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Baracula posted:

Yeah australia is completely done with intolerance they are p cool with everyone. just rock up there on a boat and come on in!

Australia is fine with immigrants as long as they're whiteys, but yeah there's a massive housing bubble going on at the moment.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Breetai posted:

The minimum wage is ~ $16 per hour.

A two-bedroom shitbox apartment in moderate need of renovation is ~$300,000.

What are rents like in the bigger cities?

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

etalian posted:

What are rents like in the bigger cities?

At least $400 a week for a studio apartment in Sydney.

$320 a week if you wanna live in a redneck suburb 2 hours away from anything including work.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I fell asleep in the crotch of a gorgeous Australian girl when I was about to go down on her once

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

mookface posted:

My coworker said he was banging a newfie one time and she was like 'aw yeah throw it in me boy best kind'

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Butterfly Valley posted:

I fell asleep in the crotch of a gorgeous Australian girl when I was about to go down on her once

OI MATE YA VEGGING OUT DOWN THERE? EITHER TONGUE MA oval office OR RACK OFF

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

Butterfly Valley posted:

you missed out - they taste like vegemite.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

would

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I also shagged another Aussie girl called Alice on a Turkish shore and then followed a white rabbit to my tent and told her a lie that I'd never cummed from a blowjob before which made her work extra hard then she coughed my jizz over my crotch A+ would do again

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
what do people itt think of rebel wilson?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

theperminator posted:

At least $400 a week for a studio apartment in Sydney.

$320 a week if you wanna live in a redneck suburb 2 hours away from anything including work.

That's not bad. That means monthly rent is ~$1600 USD for a studio; that's equivalent (+/-) than most desirable cities in America (i.e. SF is about $1800-2.5k/month for a studio). But you have the advantage of ~$15 USD/hr in min wage whereas most places here are <$10 per hour min wage which is a whopping 50% higher

Though, I had the opportunity to work in NZ for awhile and it was loving great. I'd consider moving there in a couple years once I pickup some more licensing+experience (plus my job is relevant) even though it was kinda crazy expensive. It's basically Australia except everything isn't poisonous and way less crowded and a lot of natural beauty in relative close proximity.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Sep 1, 2014

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

Haters Goin Bake posted:

what do people itt think of rebel wilson?

hell yeah

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
THAS A SHRIMP EN ME BAHBEE STREWTH OP YONS A RIGHT PONCE

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Don't give a gently caress what accent she has. Bitch can't talk when she's sucking my dick.

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm Crap posted:

that no joke sounds like you're inviting her to bang you in the shitter remorselessly with some sort of unpleasant implement once all the obfuscation is removed @cateblanchett @naem #15inchblackrubbercock #naemsarse #howsaboutit #getadogupya

I'm not like into any of that but, it's Kate loving blanchett you know??

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

you would have to gently caress her upside down

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

theperminator posted:

Australia is fine with immigrants as long as they're whiteys*, but yeah there's a massive housing bubble going on at the moment.

Anglo whites preferred

dagos not wanted

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

VikingSkull posted:

she's def. looking for the Lord Humungous

looks hotter about 15 years older in head to toe blue body paint

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
oz girls will look at you funny if you are wearing this

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Maldoror posted:

oz girls will look at you funny if you are wearing this

only in the same way that american girls would look at you if you wore a shirt that said 'Got gently caress?' ie. you are a man with a poor understanding of grammar and i will not sleep with you.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
came because i thought it said austrian girls, left disappointed

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

god drat, I don't know why Chris Lilley has a job. he is not funny.

harpomarxist
Oct 7, 2007

Useless twat opinions from everybody's favorite British coffee shop revolutionary!

theperminator posted:

god drat, I don't know why Chris Lilley has a job. he is not funny.

summer heights high made me cry

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Lol who gives a poo poo what the min wage is, do you go through life constantly calculating how to do the bare minimum? Get a real job dipshit

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Australia is basically the southern USA but with more killer wildlife and more racism

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Australia is basically the southern USA but with more killer wildlife and more racism

I always wondered why Australia just didn't go old school american and just kill all the animals that can kill you guys/you don't like. It wouldn't be that hard to import friendlier alien species to replace your deadly species now with modern shipping.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
id like an australian woman to catch scary spiders for me :)

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

TOILETLORD posted:

I always wondered why Australia just didn't go old school american and just kill all the animals that can kill you guys/you don't like. It wouldn't be that hard to import friendlier alien species to replace your deadly species now with modern shipping.

yeah you'd think so but

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

pretty sure it would be easy to just run them over with an abrams now.

• Locked thread