Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
So I got a new bike a few days ago and had to raise the seat, then the raise your seat thread appears.

Also, I used to watch wrestling as a child. I would think to myself, "what happened to so and so? I haven't seen them in a while." Then so and so would make reappearance or die within a week or two.

What is this phenomenon called?

Edit:

I was just thinking of a poo poo post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
"having magic reality-altering powers"

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
things happening syndrome

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Baader-Meinhof

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
coincidence.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Diarrhea

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
You Are God

seriously though every other day i'll be listening to some old rear end episode of Uhh Yeah Dude and they'll talk about something like Magic Mike on the same day that I randomly decided to watch Magic Mike for the first time. pretty awesome reminder that Jesus is LORD and that his banner over me is love

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Synchronicity

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
it means ur gay. lmao. you like dudes.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
Deus Ex Machina

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
dunning-kruger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
there needs to be a german compound loanword for a parody that slowly turns into what it parodies

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You've thought about a bunch of poo poo in some background level of your mind and once in a while something external will trigger that you've had that thought. Like when you hear a song on the radio and you're all oh poo poo i was just thinking about that song when really you thought about thousands of songs or something maybe

its called brainitis

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
stuff

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

This guy was not actually joking

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

schizophrenia

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
browsing amazon drunk

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST YOU HAVE BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE BOOTY CLOWN.

YOU WILL NOW GROW A SECOND rear end ON YOUR BODY.

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
Sunk-Cost Fallacy OP

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Schrodinger's Dildo

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Rapman the Cook posted:

IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST YOU HAVE BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE BOOTY CLOWN.

YOU WILL NOW GROW A SECOND rear end ON YOUR BODY.

Dude, I'm quite incredibly drunk; but this is some really embarrassing tryhard poo poo that isn't funny. I feel bad for you. I see you post impotently all the time and it is rarely funny. You should just stop while you're behind.

E. Nesbit
Mar 18, 2009

Eat two dicks and call me in the morning.
The opposite of deja vu is presque vu.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

Dude, I'm quite incredibly drunk; but this is some really embarrassing tryhard poo poo that isn't funny. I feel bad for you. I see you post impotently all the time and it is rarely funny. You should just stop while you're behind.

Wow, Im so glad I care about what you think! Thank you for your pointless loving opinion.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

cis white male posted:

You Are God

seriously though every other day i'll be listening to some old rear end episode of Uhh Yeah Dude and they'll talk about something like Magic Mike on the same day that I randomly decided to watch Magic Mike for the first time. pretty awesome reminder that Jesus is LORD and that his banner over me is love

I was in th bathroom urinating into the sink and listening to uyd when johnathon mentioned how he used to pee into his sink until his mom found out and made he m stop.

It was wierd

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
It's called gently caress you and die

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
premonition
omen

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

a starwar betamax posted:

I was in th bathroom urinating into the sink and listening to uyd when johnathon mentioned how he used to pee into his sink until his mom found out and made he m stop.

It was wierd
Why were you urinating into a sink.
Disinfecting it?

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
its called your dumb ape brain is incapable of dealing with the complexities of reality so it makes you find patterns where they dont exist

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Rapman the Cook posted:

Wow, Im so glad I care about what you think! Thank you for your pointless loving opinion.

Well you are quoting the text, like a complete pussy bitch that would pretend he hasn't read it but has memorized every line, so it seems you care a tiny bit.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

Well you are quoting the text, like a complete pussy bitch that would pretend he hasn't read it but has memorized every line, so it seems you care a tiny bit.

haha, look at you following me around, getting all cranky!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Negative Entropy posted:

Why were you urinating into a sink.
Disinfecting it?

Ya and t also conseves wataer

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

stay safe poverty ghost

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

stay safe poverty ghost

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
good luck, assad

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
sspg

whats tgh phenom where you know what word youre thinking of but you cant remember it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

pffffffff i'm already poor

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
stay safe poverty ghost

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
it is called making a shitt y post

congratulations the phenomenon is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

INSTEAD OF READING "BEFALL" I READ "BEFAFF" AND I WAS ALL LIKE WTF LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Locked thread