Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should it?
Yes
No
Plape
View Results

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
This actually makes me angry, gently caress people who actually want to be a tiny irrelevant country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Maoist Pussy posted:

This actually makes me angry, gently caress people who actually want to be a tiny irrelevant country.

Kosovo is Kosovo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Ashya King deserves to see the NHS destroyed. Scotland should stay.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Maoist Pussy posted:

but its already england hahah

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

David Copperfield posted:

I don't know if the maths works out, but when you consider the transfer payments to Scotland/higher rates of diabetes and heart disease, the NHS in the rest of the UK might suddenly become a lot more affordable.

Scotland will make their own knock-off of the idea, called the national haggis service

XenophobicAirport
Dec 15, 2007

Please have your weapons prepared at the terminal.

Parallax Scroll posted:

yes gently caress england

Parallax Scroll posted:

Parallax Scroll posted:

Parallax Scroll posted:

Scotland please take the north of england with you we can't stand the tories too and we're irrelevant as far as london is concerned, thanks.

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!

XenophobicAirport posted:

Scotland please take the north of england with you we can't stand the tories too and we're irrelevant as far as london is concerned, thanks.

Nope, you made your bed you can stay there. :colbert:

We might consider taking Liverpool though.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gonna throw a huge party if the yes vote wins. i dont know any scots, and really have no skin in this game at all

i just loving loathe the english and i want to see david cameron be the prime minister who lost scotland

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i dont get how any scot could possibly vote no, or isnt completely insulted by the celebrity trash better together campaign. if anything better together should be the last straw

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Make Mexican grilled fajita, use wood.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

I like :scotland: and I want them to be happy. If they want to be independent then they should.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm sure the Scots will be very happy as brave new citizens of Albania 2.0

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
They'd be hosed

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

THS posted:

i dont get how any scot could possibly vote no, or isnt completely insulted by the celebrity trash better together campaign. if anything better together should be the last straw

Probably because you are a retard.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Maoist Pussy posted:

I'm sure the Scots will be very happy as brave new citizens of Albania 2.0

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

THS posted:

Everything I read about Better Together makes it sound like a goddam train wreck

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Why not?

Voted Goku

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

if scotland leaves are they still going to call the uk the uk. seems kinda embarassing when its not really united anymore.
It's spelled "untied" actually.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

well at least catalonia is like 65% pro-independence and is going to have a referendum in three months, despite the spanish government declaring the referendum illegal and that it will not recognize the results. more exciting possibilities there than this poo poo

And catalonia is a net producer :waycool:

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Maoist Pussy posted:

It's me I'm Scottish I want us to be a tiny irrelevant country with no power on the world stage

Every other first world country I've been to like that has been loving cool and every major world power country is a loving shitheap

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
If the referendum fails, what are the chances that a group of freedom fighters actually start fighting for independence ? Is Ireland

manlier that Scotland ?

Kaislioc
Feb 14, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

exactly. that's why a proper european state is the only logically consistent option. we can't afford to be a lovely irrelevant little island and a 1/6th sitting around sniffing our own empire tinted farts.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Parallax Scroll posted:

its just going to be tory governments forever now.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

i met some scottish girls at reading and they were pro-union and v.hot (plus one of them went to oxford so you know she's smart) so i'm definitely a no

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Whorelord posted:

i met some scottish girls at reading and they were pro-union and v.hot (plus one of them went to oxford so you know she's smart) so i'm definitely a no

race traitors

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

THS posted:

race traitors

why are scots so racist anyway?

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

scotland should become the 51st US state because a) like the russian dude said I wanna go chill in edinburgh w/o a passport, b) it would piss english ppl off even more than independence, and c) :911:

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Feranon posted:

scotland should become the 51st US state because a) like the russian dude said I wanna go chill in edinburgh w/o a passport, b) it would piss english ppl off even more than independence, and c) :911:

Actually the idea of Scots attempting to leave a poor (is Scot) hating country only to end up in an even worse one is loving hilarious to me

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

does scotland have to reapply to the EU if yes wins?

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

Decebal posted:

If the referendum fails, what are the chances that a group of freedom fighters actually start fighting for independence ? Is Ireland

manlier that Scotland ?

yes, extremely so

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Clamps McGraw posted:

It's me I'm Scottish I want us to be a tiny irrelevant country with no power on the world stage

Every other first world country I've been to like that has been loving cool and every major world power country is a loving shitheap

This sounds like whining to me. I hope you fail or, else, succeed at separating and then provoke England into invading you.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive

Clamps McGraw posted:

Ireland, lol

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Feranon posted:

changing my vote to this and we should take ireland along with us so we can have a proper whiskey monopoly :tinsley:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_JS5WCO31Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Locked thread