Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should it?
Yes
No
Plape
View Results

• Locked thread
FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

do they still have the d&d thread where scottish marxists claim that independence will lead to a glorious marxist future because scotland votes marginally to the left of southern england, even though there's no indication that this is likely based on the last century of scottish electoral polling and the current SNP plan for scotland post-independence is literally to turn it into a corporate tax haven

because i enjoyed that thread a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Nonsense posted:

No is going to win pretty overwhelmingly, and Better Together did a real terrible job overall.

of course it is

the thread was like 80% comprised of people just trying to explain why none of the polls actually counted and celebrating 1-point swings in their favour

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Teddles posted:

No. Imagine when a scotsman goes abroad and he tells everyone "I'm scottish" and everyone says "oh, like english but shitter". If scotland is in the UK he can just say "I'm british" and noone is any the wiser

he'll still know, though

he'll still know

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

TOILETLORD posted:

what will stop the scottish from just looting the new UK like vikings.

an off-licence just outside carlisle

• Locked thread