Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine
No retard you're allowed to be grossed out by whatever grosses you out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Above Our Own posted:

You take your gosh darn logic and reason out of here mister!

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
Why are their faces photoshopped

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
No dude, if I like big bush or uncut dongs or men licking each other's buttholes then you have to like it also

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Negative Entropy posted:

Why are their faces photoshopped
bigot

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

You take your gosh darn logic and reason out of here mister!

What a loser, acting as if he is not grossed out by legs in the end stages of gangrene. What a poser.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Above Our Own posted:

next youll say that goons are allowed to be grossed out by vegetables

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

No dude, if I like big bush or uncut dongs or men licking each other's buttholes then you have to like it also

Nah

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Maoist Pussy posted:

no one is asking you to like that and if you think recognizing a handsome man equals licking his butthole then you have deeper issues

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I think you are having an argument with someone that isn't here.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Seriously theres a connection between zombie/vampire obsession and gay people. Theres something there. That same borg like effect. "Turning" someone. Idk

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I dont know any mossyoak dipping bigoted retards anymore. Whats the new point of derision for them these days?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tautologicus posted:

Seriously theres a connection between zombie/vampire obsession and gay people. Theres something there. That same borg like effect. "Turning" someone. Idk
"turning" = "pozzing" "neg holes"

e: arnold schwarzeneghole

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
"Everyone is secretly whatever my sexual preference is, they just won't admit it." - everyone on Earth

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
A bunch of zombies in a movie going "go gaayyyyy" and shambling towards the protagonists

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Maoist Pussy posted:

"Everyone is secretly whatever my sexual preference is, they just won't admit it." - everyone on Earth

nah that's just you. it should make u think

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Gay zombies moaning faggishly

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
That's it. I can't hide it anymore.
I'M GAY homosexuality was invented by the NWO as a means of population control, and we estimate that half the world population will succumb to gayness by 2050.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Tautologicus posted:

Gay zombies moaning faggishly

Bleeehhhh...

Accessory... not match...

Skin tone and... hair

Blaaaaarrrrrrrg...

Bitch... please

Blehhh

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Everyone is bi.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Except for girls who say they are bi.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

Except for girls who say they are bi.

Lawl at bi chicks

They gay

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

on the kinsey scale i am 69

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I remember back in the early days of the internet like the middle of the 90s and early 2000s and everyone called everyone a human being and said you are a human being and gently caress other mans and now the insults are "you are homophobic lol go away you inconsiderate jerk"

the internet isn't hard anymore. My friends call it the pussification of america. It is like wrong to have opinions even if they are not favorable, oh woops forgot that I can't be my own person. All my friends and co workers still call each other human being and make homosexual jokes and its like "im gonna tongue your butthole" but if any of them got a tongue up in there they would probably not like it so I guess people are homobphoci but it still just goes to show that we as a culture have gotten weaker and now when you get yelled at online you are asked about your feelings and not necessarily told go eat a bag of sweaty boners you queer.

I don't miss hearing those things, they were never true about me, but it is just funny how different opinions have changed online. Is it because we have all got older and we went through getting called faggots for half of our lives online that we wanted the cyber bullying to stop so we have groomed the new culture to be polite and generous online? When did things change? Most of the people I have met in the past 5 years of my life throw around the word human being still and then there are people at work who say you aren't allowed to say that. The line is very thin/

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
*counterstrike announcer* feminists win

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Meowbot posted:

I remember back in the early days of the internet like the middle of the 90s and early 2000s and everyone called everyone a human being and said you are a human being and gently caress other mans and now the insults are "you are homophobic lol go away you inconsiderate jerk"

the internet isn't hard anymore. My friends call it the pussification of america. It is like wrong to have opinions even if they are not favorable, oh woops forgot that I can't be my own person. All my friends and co workers still call each other human being and make homosexual jokes and its like "im gonna tongue your butthole" but if any of them got a tongue up in there they would probably not like it so I guess people are homobphoci but it still just goes to show that we as a culture have gotten weaker and now when you get yelled at online you are asked about your feelings and not necessarily told go eat a bag of sweaty boners you queer.

I don't miss hearing those things, they were never true about me, but it is just funny how different opinions have changed online. Is it because we have all got older and we went through getting called faggots for half of our lives online that we wanted the cyber bullying to stop so we have groomed the new culture to be polite and generous online? When did things change? Most of the people I have met in the past 5 years of my life throw around the word human being still and then there are people at work who say you aren't allowed to say that. The line is very thin/

faggots are bad because smoking kills

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Ugly people having sex disgusts me.
I think all men are ugly.
Therefore, men having sex with each other is disgusting.

I am not homophobic.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Is it heterophobic to be grossed out by your parents kissing

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
is it homosexual to be two guys kissing

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Depends on how you feel about ladies.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

this thread is like, hella gay

Aurora-Capitah
Apr 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Thanks for clearing this up gents.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im okay with dudes kissing, marrying, blowing eachother and just getting all up in they partners rear end in a top hat and so on and so forth but i can't say id want to actually see any of it lol

very problematic i know

im sure its because i basically wasnt exposed to any of these concepts as I grew up and it's still pretty foreign up close. However im sure the newer generations who are way more exposed to the gays probably wont think twice about this stuff

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
If two guys kissing doesn't move your dick a little, then you are a homophobe.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Welp, looks like the gays stole our freedom.

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

liberate my freedom hole

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I kiss other men but don't like watching men kiss. What does that make me?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
problematic

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im not gay but my cock is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

im okay with dudes kissing, marrying, blowing eachother and just getting all up in they partners rear end in a top hat and so on and so forth but i can't say id want to actually see any of it lol

very problematic i know

im sure its because i basically wasnt exposed to any of these concepts as I grew up and it's still pretty foreign up close. However im sure the newer generations who are way more exposed to the gays probably wont think twice about this stuff

if you're makin out in public you're either 16 or white trash

• Locked thread