Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
It's been about a year and other than having more money to spend on other dumb poo poo quitting smoking has made my life significantly worse. i gained weight, i don't look as cool, and when my friends smoke i just have to feel this horrible anguish rather then the refreshing, sexy buzz of nicotine

smoking is really awesome and everyone should do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
so start smoking again

jfc

malmal
Jan 28, 2009
if u train every day u can do reverse farts where ur rear end in a top hat sucks air in.

Once u learn to do this u can smoke through ur butt

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i smoke the e-cigs. it makes me look like a fag but i already looked like one anyways.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
Just smoke cock and stop being such a fag.

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.

Omi-Polari posted:

i smoke the e-cigs. it makes me look like a fag but i already looked like one anyways.

You're a cigarette!

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Smoke pole instead.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Smoking is gross.

Gold star for OP!

Yaaaaaay. Good job yeh bozo.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Dead Precedents posted:

Just smoke cock and stop being such a fag.
but i do that too!

:cry:

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

cis white male posted:

It's been about a year and other than having more money to spend on other dumb poo poo quitting smoking has made my life significantly worse. i gained weight, i don't look as cool, and when my friends smoke i just have to feel this horrible anguish rather then the refreshing, sexy buzz of nicotine

smoking is really awesome and everyone should do it

smoking is gross, be glad you quit, i am
and your friends who smoke are faggots

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i smoke cock and e-cigs

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Start smoking Cuban cigars.

Raineko
Mar 12, 2012
Smoke weeds

Goetia
Aug 6, 2007
smoke butt cigarettes

Pierce_The_Heavens
Feb 7, 2014
Good on you for staying off em, but post like this are some of the things that make me scared of quitting. I'd love to have my lung capacity back and not spend 5$ a day anymore, but idk what I'd do without em.

Hope you find the motivation to lose some weight and look cool as he'll again. Cigarettes help, but they're not the be all end all of cool.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pierce_The_Heavens posted:

Good on you for staying off em, but post like this are some of the things that make me scared of quitting. I'd love to have my lung capacity back and not spend 5$ a day anymore, but idk what I'd do without em.

Hope you find the motivation to lose some weight and look cool as he'll again. Cigarettes help, but they're not the be all end all of cool.

maybe you could man the gently caress up and stop being a dependent little bitch. lol when smokers whine like a little beta about how hard it is to quit and throw themselves a loving pity party because they can't go five minutes without fellating their tar stick

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Robo Reagan posted:

maybe you could man the gently caress up and stop being a dependent little bitch. lol when smokers whine like a little beta about how hard it is to quit and throw themselves a loving pity party because they can't go five minutes without fellating their tar stick

Oral fixation is where it's at man. A ciggy is done in five minutes, dicks take more effort and gently caress that

e:gonna go smoke one right now tbh

Badass
Apr 14, 2014

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Oral fixation is where it's at man. A ciggy is done in five minutes, dicks take more effort and gently caress that

e:gonna go smoke one right now tbh

A dick or a cig

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Necking dongs all day will stop cigarettes getting into your mouth.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
realtalk, i very much look down on people who smoke. As far as i'm concerned they're either idiots who don't understand that smoking is really bad or they're so indifferent about their own health that they just don't care OR they're just so weak and dependant on nicotine that they can't help themselves

either way its gross and unattractive and signifies a real lack of self discipline and mental fortitude

well thanks for listening guys. please don't smoke

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
plus they smell bad

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Badass posted:

A dick or a cig

quote:

dicks take more effort and gently caress that

But really cigarettes are super sexy

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Zzulu posted:

realtalk, i very much look down on people who smoke. As far as i'm concerned they're either idiots who don't understand that smoking is really bad or they're so indifferent about their own health that they just don't care OR they're just so weak and dependant on nicotine that they can't help themselves

either way its gross and unattractive and signifies a real lack of self discipline and mental fortitude

i look down on assholes who say dumb poo poo like this

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
hmm yes ok

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

how smokers imagine themselves

how smokers actually look

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Move aside, people. I got sand in my vagina and I need to have opinions about others on the internets!

ProfessorGroove
Jun 10, 2006

by Ion Helmet
If you smoke and haven't really tried quitting yet because you've heard it's hard just try stopping smoking. It's actually not that hard.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ProfessorGroove posted:

If you smoke and haven't really tried quitting yet because you've heard it's hard just try stopping smoking. It's actually not that hard.

i smoked in hs and i quit by throwing my last pack away and never smoking cigarettes again thats my story on overcoming adversity

ProfessorGroove
Jun 10, 2006

by Ion Helmet

Robo Reagan posted:

i smoked in hs and i quit by throwing my last pack away and never smoking cigarettes again thats my story on overcoming adversity

Me too but it was after 15 years of smoking.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Omi-Polari posted:

I did that for a few months until I saw this crystal like build up of poo poo inside the pipe. I don't want that in my lungs.

Chew tobacco bitches.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ramsus posted:

I did that for a few months until I saw this crystal like build up of poo poo inside the pipe. I don't want that in my lungs.

Chew tobacco bitches.

yeah who doesnt want to carry around a loving bottle for all your black spit

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Just light up if its that important to you why are you torturing yourself

The Stygian
Feb 7, 2007

Exeggutor?
i smoke because i enjoy doing it

also because i apparently don't understand the negative effect it has on my health? good work dickhead

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
*dies of lung cancer at the age of 53*

well, at least I got to enjoy my smokesticks lol

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

*dies of lung cancer at the age of 53*

well, at least I got to enjoy my smokesticks lol

We're all going to die anyways why not go out on your own terms ie twenty years early drowning in your own collapsing lung fluid? Blaze of glory gently caress yeah

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

yeah who doesnt want to carry around a loving bottle for all your black spit

snus if you must consume tobacco

smoking is for teenagers

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Dis is what you're inhalin when u smoke, a surprising amount of people who smoke don't know any of these details:

• Carbon Monoxide - this is a poisonous gas. It has no smell or taste. The body finds it hard to differentiate carbon monoxide from oxygen and absorbs it into the bloodstream. Faulty boilers emit dangerous carbon monoxide, as do car exhausts.
    If there is enough carbon monoxide around you and you inhale it, you can go into a coma and die. Carbon monoxide decreases muscle and heart function, it causes fatigue, weakness, and dizziness. It is especially toxic for babies still in the womb, infants and indifividuals with heart or lung disease.

• Nicotine - this is not carcinogenic. However, it is highly addictive. Smokers find it very hard to quit because they are hooked on the nicotine. Nicotine is an extremely fast-acting drug. It reaches the brain within 15 seconds of being inhaled. If cigarettes and other tobacco products had no nicotine, the number of people who smoke every day would drop drastically. Without nicotine, the tobacco industry would collapse.

Nicotine is also used as a highly controlled insecticide. Exposure to sufficient amounts can lead to vomiting, seizures, depression of the CNS (central nervous system), and growth retardation. It can also undermine a fetus' proper development.

• Tar - consists of several cancer-causing chemicals. When a smoker inhales cigarette smoke, 70% of the tar remains in the lungs. Try the handkerchief test. Fill the mouth with smoke, don't inhale, and blow the smoke through the handkerchief. There will be a sticky, brown stain on the cloth. Do this again, but this time inhale and the blow the smoke through the cloth, there will only be a very faint light brown stain.

for ur health

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I quit almost 11 years ago.

Now I notice how terrible people who smoke smell. You guys loving stink.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
i like how smoking makes my tongue go numb
plus I already know im gonna die of cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Why does smoking raise cancer risk?

Scientists say there are over 4,000 compounds in cigarette smoke. A sizeable number of them are toxic - they are bad for us and damage our cells. Some of them cause cancer - they are carcinogenic.

Of the more than 2.4 million deaths in the USA annually, over 440,000 are caused by smoking.

Smoking is the largest cause of preventable death in the world

So, don't smoke.

• Locked thread