Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moongrave

Finally Living Rent Free
haha

wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a ritard

by XyloJW
i'm vertically impaired but wear prosthetics so when a short person needs something from a high shelf they ask me for help.

Salmiakki

haha, imkagine being less than 5'4. haha... yeah...

Salmiakki

who, me? oh ya, im totally taller than average. nothing to hide here...

tradjik

bein shorts alrite

Salmiakki

the only reason i wear a comically large coat at all times is because it loooks good on me, alright

a ritard

by XyloJW
i'm 5'11" but i compare myself to nba players so that's a thing. kobe owns btw.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
the funny thing about the NBA is that dudes like Dwayne Wade and Steve Nash look really short but they're actually 6"3 lol

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
im like 6 4" being short must be wierd

Salmiakki

people always ask me why they never see me and my brother in the same room. i take offense to this as our relationship is extremely complicated

tradjik

being short is like platying life with autoaim off

Portable Staplefrog

i'm short. it's not so bad

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
hahahahaha okay shortstuff!

vapoursquid

none other
i am so short gently caress

3D Megadoodoo

hehe yeah

I Dunno

Im v short im only 5'2'' :(

3D Megadoodoo

whwres's the bicycle thread?

WhenInRome
im peter dinklage

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I am 6'2" which is the perfect height.

FartGhost

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I am 6'2" which is the perfect height.

i think it's slightly too tall because my knees always just touch the chair in front of me when im in the bus

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FartGhost posted:

i think it's slightly too tall because my knees always just touch the chair in front of me when im in the bus

My height calculations do not count buses, airplanes or small cars

City of Glompton

Do you imagine being short? Short enough to fit comfortably in subcompact cars and coach? Are you tired of people looking up to you? Do you think that being short is impossible, due to your impressive stature?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, we have wonderful news for you! Now you too can be short, with a simple, revolutionary medical procedure. Best of all, the cost is covered by most major insurance companies, so you don't have to spend a lot to shrink a lot!

Don't hesitate, call 1-800-END-TALL today for more information.

3D Megadoodoo

Imagine being short and a cilantro mouthcripple :eyepop:

saboten

I Dunno posted:

Im v short im only 5'2'' :(

tall bastard :argh:

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
when you dont go in first class on the airplane you will feel owned when you are 6 4

poverty goat

short people are basically invisible but freakishly tall people should always have to stand in the back so normal 6 foot tall people can see

FluffieDuckie

FartGhost posted:

when i ride on busses my legs dangle bc my feet don't touch the floor :smithcloud:

this thread is v triggering

Ace of Baes
im 5'11 it's pretty great, also i have long arms, so i can reach things that very tall people normally can only reach

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Why do tall people always reach up and play with ceiling lights and fans?

Scaly Haylie

i'm relieved that this thread turned out not to be "imagine being shot" as i first thought.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i dont "get" feet and inches but im like 180 normal heightmeters

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
people who are shrter than me are really funny

Harthacnut

dopepope posted:

It's how we assert our dominance

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

dopepope posted:

Because you can't

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
imagine if you were teh kids that the guyexplains to honey he shrunk

Lil Cunty

the worst part of being short is having to borrow the step stool from the moroccan importer next door whenever anyone wants to buy something off the top shelf

i guess i could buy a step stool for the shop but that just feels like i'm letting the talls win

gently caress off talls

Stormyish

I'd seriously straight up murder a dude to be shorter

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Actually, 5'6" (167cm) is perfect, because we're small enough to fit nearly everywhere, but big enough to reach most things and also not get thrown by bigger people

Lil Cunty

Qwerinty posted:

Actually, 5'6" (167cm) is perfect, because we're small enough to fit nearly everywhere, but big enough to reach most things and also not get thrown by bigger people

also all women's clothing is made to fit you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi

I'm short for a man, a mere 5'9" :smithcloud:

• Locked thread