Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I posted this in the tail end of the other thread, but I'll put it here because I still can't understand it:

quote:

Before the 13:19 mark in the second quarter on Saturday, SDSU hadn't successfully kicked a field goal since September 28 of last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Knightmere posted:

I wondered why they even bothered to line up, I had no idea who Hageman was. He made it easily though, so there's at least FG potential this year. It looks like Ol' Seamus is sticking around for kickoff duties though.

I like having a player named Seamus McMorrow.

It doesn't read like a real name

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

SDSU had these painted on the field last Saturday

RIP Tony Gwynn

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

swizz posted:

That is dope, good luck to y'all on Saturday. Pretty random that UNC and SDSU are playing but I like it and will be in attendance

Good luck to you guys too! I just hope we don't embarrass ourselves

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

My goal is to see my team ranked once in my lifetime

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Basil Hayden posted:

Unless you are, like, 19, your team totally has been ranked in your lifetime (#25, for one week, about nineteen years ago).

They weren't my team back then!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I like football and I've grown to like college football, but I don't have a college football team. Who should I root for this year?

I'll probably just take up the flag of whoever first responds to this but no Alabama, Florida State, or Maryland. Nick Saban is an rear end in a top hat, I don't want to be a bandwagoner and the terps moving conferences just bugs the hell out of me for some reason. I'm just so used to the ACC :shurg:

Root for the San Diego State Aztecs

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Sark is better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I'm in a mental facility for three day observation. I'm not in jail lol