Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
every
Apr 24, 2008

Georgia getting hype after winning one game at home. Georgia losing 5 games this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

every
Apr 24, 2008

Scarf posted:

Loses 5 games. Wins SEC East, SECCG.

I'd be totally fine with that.

every
Apr 24, 2008

Oh man. Georgia in a lot of top 5's. This is setting me up for another Georgia-scale expectations meltdown.

every
Apr 24, 2008

KKKLIP ART posted:

I think we make it through you guys, it might not be pretty but we will. Our O line was superb against Clemson who was supposed to have a great run defense. Mason will throw enough to help, but I feel like we might actually do Ok against y'all.

Lol we're gonna lose. Come on, man, have you learned nothing?

every
Apr 24, 2008

MindlessHavok posted:

Jason Gilliam

Jacob* Gilliam

every
Apr 24, 2008

LeeMajors posted:

I hate UGA, but that team looks scary good.

It's only been one game. South Carolina will fix things. I'd still put SC as a slight favorite.

every
Apr 24, 2008

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/teamrank/2014/all/all

Go through the last few years of this thing. Only once since 2007 has Alabama not had the #1 overall class, and it was #5 that year.

That is why they're consistently elite.

every
Apr 24, 2008

Winkie01 posted:

Nothing hurts worse than the truth. :saddowns:

Well, at least we weren't insanely hyped and then embarrassed immediately. We won a game, then were insanely hyped, then will be embarrassed.

Baby steps!

every
Apr 24, 2008

I think he's referring to 2012 when SC pasted us and we lost to Bama in the SECCG

every
Apr 24, 2008

If Georgia wins a national championship this year I'll buy a ticket to Athens to get a Georgia tattoo on my rear end at Pain and Wonder :toxx:

every
Apr 24, 2008

KKKLIP ART posted:

Name the time and date and I'll be there

One step at a time

every
Apr 24, 2008

I like when they compare players. I remember, a couple of years ago, they were comparing Michael Bennett to some other white SEC receiver (forget who, I think he was a Mizzou guy?). Pretty much skin color was the only reasonable grounds for comparison.

Also, the typical refrain of "athletic, dual-threat" black QB vs. "pro-style" white QB.

every
Apr 24, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

TJ Moe I guess?

Yes! TJ Moe. He was awesome.

every
Apr 24, 2008

Raku posted:

They're the kind convinced that racism is over and white people are oppressed now.

REVERSE RACISM

every
Apr 24, 2008

Coco13 posted:

Note for next offseason - bracket of cfb fight songs.

winner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DE-UgY3PqA

every
Apr 24, 2008

Awesome

every
Apr 24, 2008

NippleFloss posted:

The team with the worst fans is the team with the fans that you have to interact with and listen to the most.

Which is always Ohio State.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

every
Apr 24, 2008

gently caress THE HORNS BOOMER SOONER BABY WOOOOOOOOOO

• Locked thread