Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Northwestern is not going to make it to a bowl game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Hatin' rear end Spurrier posted:

I'd say it's gonna be a long season for Northwestern, but that implies they'll be playing in a bowl.

Hatin' rear end Spurrier is right. It is mathematically impossible for this team to get to six wins.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

To be fair, all educational institutions should offer a master's in sick jams.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Heaf posted:

My Foundations of Instruction professor got his doctorate at UGA, he's a good dude

Our Football Team's Special Teams

I get really annoyed when student athletes retweet that thing about them somehow getting less homework, though. I mean, try to hide your obvious flaws.

Yeah drat gonna see if I can make this my program

Some classics person, please translate the phrase "if you can't slam with the best, then jam with the rest" into Latin.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

mdemone posted:

si non potes impulit optima, tunc [jam] reliquis

There is no direct Latin translation for "jam". That's a shame. We can just use the 1st-conjugation imperative form and call it "jamâ", assuming the infinitive form is "jamâre".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Why the gently caress is Northwestern favored in a football game?

• Locked thread