Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Milo or Otis
Milo
Oties
View Results

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

"Milo, I have grown rich off of my investments while you have wasted your money on drugs and booze..."

"gently caress you mang.....we used to be best friends.... do you remember that hobo we killed and ate?"

"We were young and dumb Milo.... I've got a bitch and two litters of puppies to support now. "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

"Milo? I've Ben looking all over for you, please come home you've been missing for days.."

"One sec, let me finish sucking off this client..."

"Oh lord... I pray for you Milo... You have fallen so far...."

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

"Yawn.... oh Milo, you came home,.... Dear god what have you done to yourself?"

"I have become a gamer and have been binging on Cheetos and Mountain Dew!"

"Oh Milo.....I will pray for your soul..."

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Al Borland posted:

Is he a gamer or gamer+?

"Yo keep a lid on the gamer+, this poo poo is cutting edge. I gots to go stick my barbed cat dick in Zoe Quinn now... Peace."

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

"Milo, I can't bear to look at you anymore....the drugs.....the booze....you've fallen so far dear friend..."

"Meow....?"

"What the...."

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

"Otis, I have grown rich off of my investments while you have wasted your money on drugs and booze..."

"What the..."

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

naem posted:

Was this that movie made is stock footage of animals being thrown off a cliff into the ocean with voiceovers etc

a starwar betamax posted:

no your thinking of homeward bound

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeward_Bound:_The_Incredible_Journey

quote:

Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey is a 1993 American remake of the 1963 film The Incredible Journey, which was based on the best-selling novel The Incredible Journey by Sheila Burnford. Directed by Duwayne Dunham, it was released on February 3, 1993. It grossed $41,833,324 worldwide and was followed in 1996 by Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco. This film is dedicated to producer Franklin R. Levy, who died during production of the film. The film was also noted for eclipsing the animal star death toll set by 1985's "Milo and Otis" with an estimated 127 fatalities.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

naem posted:

How do you kill 127 orange cats for 2 hours of footage

Mostly dogs I think, I remember hearing several of the deaths were actually suicide because working conditions were so hard.

Poor puppies... :(

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Jack Gladney posted:

Gas this thread immediately the weirdo who made that movie abused and killed the animals in it. He was like some creepy Japanese farmer who saw how many orange cats and pugs he had and he spent tons of his own money to make a movie and he was reckless and maimed and killed a bunch of the cats and dogs.

What the...

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

quote:

Benji is the name of a fictional dog who has been the focus of several movies from 1974 through the 2000s. It is also the title of the first film in the Benji series.

The eponymous canine character is a small, lovable mixed-breed dog with an uncanny knack for being in the right place at the right time, usually to help someone overcome a problem. Off screen the dog was rumored to have savagely killed at least three producers and tore the arms off a child actor.

Joe Camp is the creator and director of the Benji films. The first dog to play Benji was a shelter dog named Higgins who was rumored to have supported Hitler during ww2 and was trained by Frank Inn. Later, Higgins' offspring Benjean took the name for a few films.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benji

:stare:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:vince:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:worship:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Finally stickied.... :worship:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

NiceGuy posted:

just checking back in real quick this thread still amazing?

**looks**

lol yup good job SA

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

quote:

Working on that one scene, I was sickened... Twelve dogs died because the director wanted it just right. After that I never worked in the industry again.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Oh my...

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Ok that is horrifying, p sure you cannot train seagulls to do that and unless that some computer animation way before it's time, someone just threw that cat off the cliff into the ocean.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Camoes posted:

Did they seriously throw a pug to a river to fight a bear?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rQcA4O3SmgM

They did :(

quote:

The problem with filming that scene, even with a trained fancy show bear, it just kept eating the dogs. Swallowed some of them whole. We finally swathed one of the pugs in enough bug spray that the bear wouldn't eat it and that's where most of the footage came from.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Lol. Thread had vacillated between 3 and 4 rating all day. :dance:

What the...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

• Locked thread