Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
you call him lichy

nah I don't drink outside of social occasions ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

numberoneposter posted:

russia is dumb i hope wwIII ends with the oblivion of their history and society

TontoCorazon posted:

Russians are the worst kind of people

I wholeheartedly agree

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
I remind you goons that a Russian gave the world helicopter but he decided that being Russian sucked and became American instead so lol

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Samuel posted:

But an American gave the world fast tanks, but he thought being American sucked so he went to Russia.

:siren: NKVD state sponsored post detected :siren:

counterpoint: almost all industrial equipment used to make tanks was purchased from the states

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Refried Noodle posted:

Technically Kiev is not Russia

hahahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
I guess what I'm saying is that Russia did lots of cool poo poo but so did many other countries who weren't totalitarian shitholes for most of their modern history and I bet there is some reason every second notable Russian citizen decided it would be a good idea to have a second citizenship somewhere else

• Locked thread