Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

This thread is for the gamer moms out there that we know & love. Share your best mom stories.

I remember we used to play the first super mario bros when I was little. She would always start and say 'when I die you can start playing' but she never died. I used to be all like "MOM!!!!" but she kept to the rules -- she knew what she had to do to raise a hardcore gamer and I'm glad she did. My favorite moment though is when she showed me the whistle trick on super mario bros. 3. A big moment in gaming for me.

She can't beat me in any game now, though, but we game whenever I hang out with her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

She's still really proud of filling out the whole map in Sim City 2000 like 20 years ago.

drat . . . really jealous of ur mom. what a great game.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Doctor Goat posted:

it took him a full year to get through metroid prime and I had to beat the boss for him because the first time he got close to finishing the final form a cat jumped on the reset button

pussy's one hell of a drug

• Locked thread