Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My vote? 1986

lets see, the NES just came out so you will get all those games as you grow up, get a super nintendo christmas 92 with mario kart, hell yeah ps1/saturn/n64 early childhood and then...WOAH...1999? The mother loving dreamcast when you are 13 + getting into PC gaming? yes please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i remember the fights at school about Q3 vs UT99

hell yeah

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i had UT99 but those quake boys wouldn't shut up about it and its "legendary AI"

meanwhile im fragging noobs on facing worlds, and doing kick rear end assault runs!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ragg posted:

You were fragging noobs all right... everyone who played UT99!

Ragg, i like you, but you need to gently caress right off with this poo poo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

kill you are self posted:

could you imagine. maybe we fragged eachother 15 years ago and didn't know it!

sick train of thought imo

• Locked thread