Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
I always thought they said chicks for free but now I think maybe it's checks for free. Regardless, I would like to know if they are saying "checks for free" or "chicks for free". This is the thread to discuss the phrase in the lyrics of "money for nothing" where they say something - it is debatable whether it is checks or chicks - are for free. I would make a poll but I can't because I have aids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

ballass posted:

I always thought they said chicks for free but now I think maybe it's checks for free. Regardless, I would like to know if they are saying "checks for free" or "chicks for free". This is the thread to discuss the phrase in the lyrics of "money for nothing" where they say something - it is debatable whether it is checks or chicks - are for free. I would make a poll but I can't because I have aids.

pretty sure it's chicks

more interesting debate might be "is the use of the word human being a satire on the reactions resentful / jealous armchair pundits have for the success of musicians, or is it homophobia"

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

i remember this thread from a few months ago

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

Quickscope420dad posted:

pretty sure it's chicks

more interesting debate might be "is the use of the word human being a satire on the reactions resentful / jealous armchair pundits have for the success of musicians, or is it homophobia"

hmmm, I think maybe he is referring to you, the human being.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
:smug: Good morning, you're all just pretending to need this "medicine" because you're drug addicts.

:angel: Good evening, directed pharmaceutical use of amphetamines obviously enriches the lives of many itt and I just woul

Quickscope420dad posted:

pretty sure it's chicks

he's making fun of Nikki Sixx

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

ballass posted:

possibly

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I Wank To Em Tee Vee.

Idiootti
Apr 11, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mghmk3Cs6U

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
heyyy wanna know where my butthole is???? its right here in between my buttcheecks *spreads buttcheeks and points at butthole* is where my poopcomes out!!!!

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I sometimes imagine that he says "the little human being got urine in his makeup" instead of "the little human being got an earring and his makeup"

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
I'm gay

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

glowing-fish posted:

I sometimes imagine that he says "the little human being got urine in his makeup" instead of "the little human being got an earring and his makeup"

yeah, me too. Sometimes I walk around the house with my boner sticking out my boxers and I just sing and laugh. Obviously I jack my penis until I cum, but these are fun memories. Good times with all my friends...

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
the other day I was jacking my junk, and this dude came on the tv right as my white cum shot all over my face... I was like... Am I gay? lol, we all know I'm not some gay fag, but it really makes you think.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
this one time at the pool my buddy was underwater sucking me off, and we were kinda screwing around, and I was like. This guy is such a fag. But we are bros, so it's cool. I hosed his rear end with my penis and it really made me think... Wow, this is what gays would do, lol. it's all good though.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i havent been called aretarded human being lately so here i am posting in this thread

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

Iggy Koopa posted:

i havent been called aretarded human being lately so here i am posting in this thread

greetings

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
This song was written about Motley Crue.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
so I am literally taking pretty big dump right now in the toilet (thanks mom!) and I was thinking about the guy in the shower staring into my eyes while he is literally jacking off . He will not stop looking at me and my boner is so freaking hard it's getting stuck on the toilet seat thing that I jack off on to. Any who's, what do you guys think they say in that song "money for nothing"?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

glowing-fish posted:

fine young cannibals first lyric in she drives me crazy is "I can't stop wetting the bed"

whole lotta piss in 80s music

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ballass posted:

this one time at the pool my buddy was underwater sucking me off, and we were kinda screwing around, and I was like. This guy is such a fag. But we are bros, so it's cool. I hosed his rear end with my penis and it really made me think... Wow, this is what gays would do, lol. it's all good though.

hey dad gay why didnt u respond to the ik thrad

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
what do you guys call that toilet seat thing that you put down (it goes up and down and it's attached to the toilet) before you jack your load? I am drawing a major blank over and there is cum all over my face and rear end and that thing.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
rear end catcher? cum pile? gently caress... It's like right on the tip of my tounge out wait it's my buddy's balls ask - that frisking son of a biscuit is always playing jokes

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
so my friend has been rubbing his cock and balls all over my face and rear end, I'm like...hello? I'm awake! And he said he was just messing around and I could tell he was trying to get the cumin out of the spice rack, but seriously. Rude much?

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

ballass posted:

strong words from an OP!!!

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Mulefisk posted:

strong words from an OP!!!

Nice. nice macro.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

We have a winner

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ballass posted:

so my friend has been rubbing his cock and balls all over my face and rear end, I'm like...hello? I'm awake! And he said he was just messing around and I could tell he was trying to get the cumin out of the spice rack, but seriously. Rude much?

answer my questioon u son of bitch!!!!!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
dad gay u cant avoid the blinding light of tryuth

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

ballass posted:

p sure its chicks cuz playing the guitar ain't actual work and the narrator or the song is pissed cuz he is working installing microwaves but isn't getting any pussy.

Future Mrs Booger fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Aug 31, 2014

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
I think it's checks

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

its chips idiots like poker, gosh. its like fake money

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

holy fuckballs op!!!!

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
i love to see two man in a bed

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ilikedirt posted:

heyyy wanna know where my butthole is???? its right here in between my buttcheecks *spreads buttcheeks and points at butthole* is where my poopcomes out!!!!

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
I'm going to take big dump in a toilet. the toilet was a feature of the house I purchas. Holly loving poo poo m gobnbv

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
the shits are cumming out of my rear end in a top hat :swoon:

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
I'm using the toilet for my urine

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Monkeys for humpin'
Chimps are free

Execu-speak
Jun 2, 2011

Welcome to the real world hippies!

ballass posted:

Its money for nothing and chicks for free I believe. The entire song is about the perception that famous musicians get paid for no work and get all the girls.

Great song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
They used to say human being in that song. They no longer say human being.

• Locked thread