Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
ballass
Jan 16, 2014

I always thought they said chicks for free but now I think maybe it's checks for free. Regardless, I would like to know if they are saying "checks for free" or "chicks for free". This is the thread to discuss the phrase in the lyrics of "money for nothing" where they say something - it is debatable whether it is checks or chicks - are for free. I would make a poll but I can't because I have aids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quickscope420dad
Jun 30, 2014

I can drink 40 cups of tea in 1 second

ballass posted:

I always thought they said chicks for free but now I think maybe it's checks for free. Regardless, I would like to know if they are saying "checks for free" or "chicks for free". This is the thread to discuss the phrase in the lyrics of "money for nothing" where they say something - it is debatable whether it is checks or chicks - are for free. I would make a poll but I can't because I have aids.

pretty sure it's chicks

more interesting debate might be "is the use of the word enjoyable human being a satire on the reactions resentful / jealous armchair pundits have for the success of musicians, or is it homophobia"

Megadyptes
Oct 7, 2009

Yeah... If you hit them hard their heads bleed all over the ice and their legs convulse.

i remember this thread from a few months ago

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

Quickscope420dad posted:

pretty sure it's chicks

more interesting debate might be "is the use of the word enjoyable human being a satire on the reactions resentful / jealous armchair pundits have for the success of musicians, or is it homophobia"

hmmm, I think maybe he is referring to you, the enjoyable human being.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Want a better avatar? Boom! Better avatar. Don't say you never got nothing.

Quickscope420dad posted:

pretty sure it's chicks

he's making fun of Nikki Sixx

Quickscope420dad
Jun 30, 2014

I can drink 40 cups of tea in 1 second

ballass posted:

possibly

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I Wank To Em Tee Vee.

Idiootti
Apr 11, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mghmk3Cs6U

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

heyyy wanna know where my butthole is???? its right here in between my buttcheecks *spreads buttcheeks and points at butthole* is where my poopcomes out!!!!

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Strategy.

I sometimes imagine that he says "the little enjoyable human being got urine in his makeup" instead of "the little enjoyable human being got an earring and his makeup"

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007

I'm gay

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

glowing-fish posted:

I sometimes imagine that he says "the little enjoyable human being got urine in his makeup" instead of "the little enjoyable human being got an earring and his makeup"

yeah, me too. Sometimes I walk around the house with my boner sticking out my boxers and I just sing and laugh. Obviously I jack my penis until I cum, but these are fun memories. Good times with all my friends...

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

the other day I was jacking my junk, and this dude came on the tv right as my white cum shot all over my face... I was like... Am I gay? lol, we all know I'm not some gay fag, but it really makes you think.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

this one time at the pool my buddy was underwater sucking me off, and we were kinda screwing around, and I was like. This guy is such a fag. But we are bros, so it's cool. I hosed his rear end with my penis and it really made me think... Wow, this is what gays would do, lol. it's all good though.

Iggy Koopa
Jan 1, 1970

i havent been called aretarded enjoyable human being lately so here i am posting in this thread

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

Iggy Koopa posted:

i havent been called aretarded enjoyable human being lately so here i am posting in this thread

greetings

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

This song was written about Motley Crue.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

so I am literally taking pretty big dump right now in the toilet (thanks mom!) and I was thinking about the guy in the shower staring into my eyes while he is literally jacking off . He will not stop looking at me and my boner is so freaking hard it's getting stuck on the toilet seat thing that I jack off on to. Any who's, what do you guys think they say in that song "money for nothing"?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

glowing-fish posted:

fine young cannibals first lyric in she drives me crazy is "I can't stop wetting the bed"

whole lotta piss in 80s music

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ballass posted:

this one time at the pool my buddy was underwater sucking me off, and we were kinda screwing around, and I was like. This guy is such a fag. But we are bros, so it's cool. I hosed his rear end with my penis and it really made me think... Wow, this is what gays would do, lol. it's all good though.

hey dad gay why didnt u respond to the ik thrad

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

what do you guys call that toilet seat thing that you put down (it goes up and down and it's attached to the toilet) before you jack your load? I am drawing a major blank over and there is cum all over my face and rear end and that thing.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

rear end catcher? cum pile? gently caress... It's like right on the tip of my tounge out wait it's my buddy's balls ask - that frisking son of a biscuit is always playing jokes

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

so my friend has been rubbing his cock and balls all over my face and rear end, I'm like...hello? I'm awake! And he said he was just messing around and I could tell he was trying to get the cumin out of the spice rack, but seriously. Rude much?

Mulefisk
Sep 24, 2007

I am angry.
ANGRY ABOUT CITIES

ballass posted:

strong words from an OP!!!

Baracula
Dec 30, 2010

One, two, three trillion! Ah hah hah!

Mulefisk posted:

strong words from an OP!!!

Nice. nice macro.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You have failed me for the last time, Colonel Pickering.

We have a winner

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ballass posted:

so my friend has been rubbing his cock and balls all over my face and rear end, I'm like...hello? I'm awake! And he said he was just messing around and I could tell he was trying to get the cumin out of the spice rack, but seriously. Rude much?

answer my questioon u son of bitch!!!!!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

dad gay u cant avoid the blinding light of tryuth

Haters Goin Bake
Jan 18, 2012
This Halloween, experience a new type of psychological thriller...

CUPCAKES ON A PLANE

Frosting has never been this frightening.

ballass posted:

p sure its chicks cuz playing the guitar ain't actual work and the narrator or the song is pissed cuz he is working installing microwaves but isn't getting any pussy.

Haters Goin Bake fucked around with this message at Aug 31, 2014 around 22:20

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

I think it's checks

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

its chips idiots like poker, gosh. its like fake money

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

this is an empty country
and i am the king
and i should not be allowed
to touch anything

holy fuckballs op!!!!

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

i love to see two man in a bed

fyodor
May 27, 2004

friggin awesome

ilikedirt posted:

heyyy wanna know where my butthole is???? its right here in between my buttcheecks *spreads buttcheeks and points at butthole* is where my poopcomes out!!!!

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

I'm going to take big dump in a toilet. the toilet was a feature of the house I purchas. Holly loving poo poo m gobnbv

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

the shits are cumming out of my rear end in a top hat

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

I'm using the toilet for my urine

amityville anus
Jan 30, 2010

Monkeys for humpin'
Chimps are free

Execu-speak
Jun 2, 2011

Welcome to the real world hippies!

ballass posted:

Its money for nothing and chicks for free I believe. The entire song is about the perception that famous musicians get paid for no work and get all the girls.

Great song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

They used to say enjoyable human being in that song. They no longer say enjoyable human being.

«2 »