Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Welcum to Posting 101...you're about to get SCHOOLED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Remember that one class you took where one insufferable loving jackass kept piping up with the worst questions CONSTANTLY during lectures and people literally moaned when it kept happening?

I'm the professor that refuses to just fail the kid and keeps addressing the questions.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hello class.

*climbs on desk*

I wanted..ugh..to thank you...

*kneels down on all fours*

For turning in your assignments last...week

*begins taking off grey dress slacks, untucking shirt, tie hangs freely*

Each paper was more...stimulating than the last, with some...ugh...obvious exceptions, of course

*smiles, now nude from the waist down, circles about on the desk, ends with rear end facing the class. Lowers into downward dog position*

Some of you....have...caught wind of...my... predilictions

*produces glass coke bottle from desk drawer*

And...I just want you and your parents to know

*feebly begins trying to insert the bottle into his anus*

Ah!...aaaaahh....that we

*takes it neck deep*

aaahh..uhhh..value your continued tutelage here..

*starts thrusting*

At...state.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

*two students are disrespectfully chatting during the lecture, talking about weed milk and the proper way to make it*

*third voice joins them at some point, talking about how to get the dankest weed milk*

*third voice was me, the professor, who somehow started sitting directly behind the first 2 without anyone noticing*

*double middle fingers slowly rising up from behind ea. seat with a wide grin visible between as the 2 come to a slow realization and turn around*

Harold and Kumar go to Community College

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

All my professors just kept screaming "I'm gay" at the top of their lungs.
Every class, they just kept screaming.
I tried to turn in papers, well cited papers, too. But nothing would appease them.
After 4 years, I left, but the screaming didn't leave me.

• Locked thread