Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
*dude walks in five minutes late wearing jeans faded at the calves and crotch. whips off sunglasses and blazer*
"'Sup, folks, I'm Dave and I'll be leading you through the wild world of math this semester. Just call me Dave, none of that "professor" crap in here. Math is wild, it plays by its own rules. Luckily so do I." *sits on the edge of the desk* "So this is my first semester at this school. Anybody know what bars are good around here?" *raises hand, nobody responds* "It's all good, it's all good. But, hey, math can be scary. I was in college once too, you know. Not too long ago either, ha! But seriously, please let me know if I can help you at all this semester. My office door is always open." *flashes wolfish smile at sorority girl in the fifth row*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Concerned Citizen posted:

*drops chalk on floor* *bends over to pick it up* *waves butt at crowd* *lets loose a massive fart* *shits everywhere* *poo poo is labeled 'this thread'*

not so cool, friend

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

naem posted:

Hi I'm a surprisingly hot 35 year old blonde woman with pigtails, I'll be cucking my husband with a half dozen of you this semester and then act devastated when he divorces me, garnering sympathy while simultaneously blowing male staff members to help get on a tenure track before my crow's feet etch thenselves any deeper. PS this is how the real world works, that will be $40,000 thanks

art school?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

plumper fuckbus posted:

ugh dave the adjunct intermediate math professor is a creep

i know, right?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Supreme Allah posted:

okay okay lets all just settle down class. I want to take a moment to welcome you..

to Jurassic Park.

*slowly unzips pants while humming JP theme*

"Clever girl!"

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Yaldabaoth posted:

Hello and welcome to class. God is dead, hail Satan!

*burns bible and draws swastika on blackboard*

and that blackboard was albert einstein

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Quickscope420dad posted:

Today class we're gunna be talking about how to pleasure ourselves

Any volunteers?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
"I'm a rebel," says the man who's spent the entirety of his 20's in school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Captain_Indigo posted:

"So in conclusion, Gerth suggests that Freeman's theorum is overly simplistic and trite. A bit like *checks cards* Justin Beiber" *hopefully scans the audience*.

they're just catching onto britney spears by now

• Locked thread