Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
Invent a website that a bunch of dumbasses can use to stream their video games to losers that will give them money for doing absolutely nothing, then sell it to Amazon for a billion dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
This is going to sound crazy, but stand up right now. Tuck your dick between your legs, rip a huge hit off that bong, swing that noose over your neck, and just start jerkin.

TRUST ME ON THIS

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, you are forgettable and nobody cares about you

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i would tell myself all the top internet memes and then reap the sweat rewardss

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Big Beef City posted:

"Don't kill yourself this time"

oh my god it worked he's alive

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

TOOT BOOT posted:

turn aatrek in

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hmm. mabe if i saw my self 10 years ago... ID MURDER MY SELF :twisted:

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
invest in smash mouth

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i would tell myself im gay

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

'youre gay'

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000
OP, this thread is based on a flawed premise and therefore worthless. namely, that I would have learned anything of value over the last 10 years of my life.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Start the Cuckhold trend early.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
Hurry up and join the greens already

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
Also kill all men

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

What happened to you on 9/11/2004

that was back when i was working two jobs and listening to micheal savage every night on a portable radio while i picked up trash around the movie theater parking lot so i dont remember actually..

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

ilikedirt posted:

i would tell myself all the top internet memes and then reap the sweat rewardss

LOL you should actually do this

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i'd tell myself that "9/11 was just the beginnin'"

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

I would tell myself to commit suicide because it won't get any better after 10 years :(

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Kenzie posted:

I would tell myself to commit suicide because it won't get any better after 10 years :(

we have netflix now though

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Kenzie posted:

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
I would hype the poo poo out of myself for the upcoming WoW release

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

i would tell myself not to get into drinking liquor

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
People really do die young sometimes and you shouldn't think there will be time to spend with them later.

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000
for serious though, the lottery numbers for the first couple of drawings from back then ... the only thing that hindsight offers any advantage on

naem
May 29, 2011

My faithfulness to a gf back then turned out to be a waste I might tell myself to bang all those other girls on the side? Would lose a lot of moral integrity on the other hand baginas

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

dadrips posted:

stop it with the manga

read more manga

more anime, more jrpgs, more weeb stuff

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

And don't freak out about Japan. It's alright in the end.

exactly, stop worrying about anime and learn to love it, 1984 style. anime loves you

icantfindaname fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Sep 1, 2014

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011
"You should try scotch it's actually really good"

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Lawman 0 posted:

Stop playing video games and work out.

play video games

and work out

aka learn to manage your time like a well-adjusted adult rather than a barely-functioning depressive

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
"Ha ha, this is some Terminator poo poo right here. Gimme five!"

Then I'd high five myself.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I would tell myself to start writing down lottery numbers so that when I looped back around I could give them to myself because seriously who the hell actually knows any of the lottery picks this week let alone over the last 10 years.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Smoke weed.

Every.

Day.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

There's always money in the banana stand

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012
Explore rear end play

Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.
I would tell myself "holy poo poo, Juando290! Just wait until half life three comes out. It will change your life."

I might be an rear end in a top hat.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
heh saw some celeb butthole today and feeling really good about it

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

You got into anime fuckwad and you've played some JRPGs, it's too late for you now. Also, that archaeology degree, though interesting, is going to mean grad school and no job.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
Lots of lives destroyed by anime ITT
War on anime save the manchildren

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I_ma_gine
Sep 1, 2014
Don't have kids till you've paid off your own school loan.

• Locked thread